Mid-Market Customer Success Manager
American agriculture has been facing a labor crisis for decades. Seso is addressing this problem by building the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the industry
Seso’s mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa. Our comprehensive HR platform not only streamlines and automates the H-2A program, but helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time!
About the Role
Seso's mission is all about helping everyone thrive. Not only are we helping our farms get the labor that they need to survive and thrive in the modern world, but also helping farmworkers come here legally with H-2A Visas and support their families with dignity.
We’re looking for a customer success manager who wants to scale their career with Seso. The Mid-Market CSM will be the main point of contact for our mid-sized customers. You’ll work closely with this key segment and become a critical part of helping them streamline their H-2A program and scale their operations. Furthermore, you will have a pivotal role in shaping how Seso’s software evolves. As an early hire, you will have unparalleled opportunity for ownership and growth within the company. This role reports to the VP of Customer Experience.
- Develop and own the multi-year customer relationship strategy for a portfolio of 60-100 employers
- Guide customers to implement and use the right set of products and features from the Seso suite so that they get the most possible value out of the system
- Create innovative solutions to drive ramp, adoption, and expansion with our most complex customers efficiently
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Product teams to execute on, and help create playbooks, data points, tools, and resources to educate and encourage the upsell/cross-sell/renewal strategy within each account
- Actively listen to and partner with customers - from the senior executives to the manager that started just yesterday - to understand and influence how they work, their business challenges, and how we can help
- Become a strategic advisor for your clients, understanding nuance behind their needs, communicating complex concepts and priorities clearly
- Own overall customer relationships, including customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion
- 3+ years in customer-facing roles, with a steady progression toward owning the relationship with accounts; experience in agriculture and/or a start-up environment strongly preferred
- A proven track record of success in process management and a displayed technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize, delegate, multi-task and execute
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, & verbal) in order to communicate effectively across levels and organizations
- Ability to navigate complex and emotional situations in a professional manner
- You have a demonstrable interest in agriculture and improving the lives of farmers and farmworkers
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Employer covered insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Extensive holiday break
- Company sponsored team events
We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job related skills and experience for accuracy. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Seso, it is the foundation of what we do. We pride ourselves on building the premier platform that serves agribusiness and improves the lives of agricultural workers. We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all feel welcome.