Financial Operations Analyst (Monterrey, Mexico)
American agriculture has been facing a labor crisis for decades. Seso is addressing this problem by building the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the industry
Seso’s mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa. Our comprehensive HR platform not only streamlines and automates the H-2A program, but helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time!
About the Role
We are hiring an Financial Operations Analyst to join our growing Finance and Accounting team! You will play an integral part in Seso’s financial operations and implementation of processes and policies. Primary responsibilities will include managing integral accounting processes and ensuring the integrity of the financial statements for our business operations, and owning the end to end financial operations for the Worker Operations team. This position requires an analytical approach to problem solving, as well as strong organizational and multitasking skills as you balance multiple departmental priorities. This position must sit in Monterrey, Mexico, and be comfortable with a hybrid work model.
- Review vendor invoices and match expenses to invoiced revenue
- Manage invoicing, AP, and collections for logistics and worker ops related services
- Support company-wide invoicing and AP processes and execution
- Work with the finance and accounting team on historical data reconciliation projects
- Support and optimize the monthly financial close, reconcile revenue and expense entries
- Track team-level profit and loss and analyze opportunities for improvement
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Consulting background preferred
- 2+ years of invoicing / AR / AP or general accounting experience
- Experience with US accounting standards a plus
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Prepared to take on responsibilities and contribute from day one
- Ability to execute with a lean team in a high ambiguity environment
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive Salary, insurance stipend and Christmas bonus
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Last week of the year off for company wide winter break
- Company sponsored team events
We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job related skills and experience for accuracy. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Seso, it is the foundation of what we do. We pride ourselves on building the premier platform that serves agribusiness and improves the lives of agricultural workers. We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all feel welcome.