Lead Backend Engineer
Radius Agent is a fast-growing real estate technology firm, backed by top leaders and investors in the real estate and technology Industries. Our mission is to empower real estate agents with the right technology and support to become successful entrepreneurs. With the launch and rapid scaling of our latest offering, Radius Agent Realty, a virtual brokerage licensed in Colorado and California.
As a Lead Backend Engineer , you will be responsible for designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS for Radiusagent. Experience as a Tech Lead, managing tasks with back-end engineers while coding themselves will be a bonus point for the ideal candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will contribute to all aspects of an agile software development lifecycle including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing, and operations.
- You will build cutting-edge scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code.
- You will push your design and architecture limits for new product development.
- You will collaborate with the CEO for successful execution projects.
- You will ensure compliance with the build/release and configuration management process.
- You will be estimating AWS costs and identifying cost-control mechanisms
You should apply if you have
- 5+ years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, and scalable distributed systems on AWS
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language ( Preferably PHP, Python and Go lang )
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
Education or certifications:
- B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution
- Generous compensation
- Strong growth potential within the organization.
- Professional development and mentorship from talented leaders and innovators.
- Positive and fun work culture.