Sr. Vice President - Marketing
About Outdoorsy Holdings:
Since 2015, Outdoorsy Holdings has pioneered access to the outdoors by creating the world's leading outdoor travel ecosystem. Millions of guests trust Outdoorsy to help them create lifelong family memories and partners rely on their products and innovations to grow their businesses and provide life changing sources of revenue.
Outdoorsy's businesses include Outdoorsy.com, the largest outdoor travel and hospitality marketplace; the Outdoorsy Destination Network, a portfolio of campgrounds and glamping retreats in the backyard of our nation's most beautiful landscapes; Roamly, its proprietary insurtech that underpins Outdoorsy and serves as a transformative insurance platform to power global marketplaces.
Outdoorsy's businesses are united by a long-term mission to restore our relationship with the outdoors, and each other.
About the role:
We are looking for a transformational leader to elevate and scale our Marketing Organization. You will lead a team responsible for defining and executing on all aspects of the U.S. go-to-market strategy for our portfolio of Outdoorsy Holding products serving guest, hosts and mid-sized businesses including: outdoorsy.com, our three destination properties, and Roamly our insurtech.
The successful candidate will interact and collaborate with Product Pillar teams, Technology teams, Sales teams, Affiliates, and Analytics teams, along with the executive team to ensure alignment with overall strategy. You will report directly to the CMO and be a member of the Global Go-To-Market Leadership Team.
If you are known for bold, customer-centric innovation with an entrepreneurial drive that translates into outsized business results, come join our team! This is an incredible and unique opportunity to lead one of the fastest growing companies in outdoor travel and technology. We prefer for the person occupying this role to live in the Austin, TX area, but are open to candidates from all of the approved states listed below.
Your work at Outdoorsy Holdings:
- Lead Go-To-Market Strategy & Operations for $300M+ e-commerce properties: outdoorsy.com & roamly.com.
- Manage $15M+ marketing budget across SEM, Affiliate, SEO, Email Marketing, etc.
- Drive product marketing in e-commerce, online advertising, CRM and Supply Chain software.
- Budget portfolio management and forecasting
- Leading Brand and content development
- Lifetime value modeling
- Customer acquisition, engagement, lead generation & analysis.
- Diverse marketing channels (paid search, social media, email, etc.), attribution modeling, budget management, marketing technology, brand development, A/B testing, media optimization, market research & segmentation.
What you bring to the table:
- Leadership, drive, passion, and relentless optimism
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications or related field.
- 15+ years of experience in product, performance, and brand marketing, with focus on direct-to-consumer business in technology, marketplaces and e-commerce.
- Understanding of competitive landscape, particularly in travel and rustic experiential accommodations.
- Specialties include Omni channel Marketing, Sales, P&L Management, and Product Management.
- Experience in startup energy environments and scaling programs.
- Strong strategic, analytical, and technical skills.
- Ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication abilities, including presentation skills.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Flexible to work non-traditional hours.
- Passion for the outdoors and travel.
Join us in shaping the future of outdoor adventures! Apply now and be part of the Outdoorsy journey.