Licensed Insurance Sales Agent - Roamly
Roamly Insurance Group (Roamly) is the first full stack insurtech for enthusiasts with an embedded offering, unlocking RV insurance to make owners' vehicles 'rent ready.' Roamly provides unique digital insurance products that eliminate the commercial use exclusion clause that prohibits online renting activity. Our insurance provides the clarity that owners need to ensure their vehicles are affirmatively allowed to be rented on platforms like Outdoorsy. We offer a full product suite for RV owners that includes insurance, roadside assistance, extended warranty protection, tire and wheel protection, just to name a few.
About the Roamly team:
Roamly Insurance Group (Roamly), a wholly owned subsidiary of Outdoorsy Holdings, Inc, is the first full stack insurtech for travel enthusiasts with an embedded offering that brings modern-day RV insurance to make owners' vehicles 'rent ready.' Roamly provides a suite of unique digital insurance products that eliminate the commercial use exclusion clause that prohibits online renting activity. Roamly enables marketplaces to embed and offer a broad array of insurance products – such as rental insurance, trip and travel insurance, and pet insurance, among other offerings – directly to customers through simple booking flows. Additionally, the insurtech markets personal and professional insurance products to peer-to-peer and marketplace businesses. For more information, visit www.roamly.com.
About the role:
You will be the core source to educate our community on RV insurance and help them purchase the right coverages to meet their needs. You will advocate internally to influence our product decisions, roadmap, and help us ensure that we provide the best experience possible. As an Insurance Sales Agent, you will be one of the frontline heroes for our adventurous community.
For this role we are seeking candidates who are able to work in our Austin, TX Headquarters. This role is not eligible for remote-work.
- Quote and sell insurance to customers over the phone (both inbound and outbound calls) and via email.
- Cross-sell other RV protection products
- Ability to comfortably take a high volume of inbound calls and outbound calls.
- Work schedule: Availability to work between the hours of 9 am CST - 6 pm CST Monday - Friday and may include a weekend day.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- A current Property & Casualty Agent License is required.
- A college degree is preferred but not required.
- 1- 2 years prior experience in quoting and selling multiple insurance carriers and products (i.e Auto, Home, RV, and Motorcycle)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are a go-getter and a self-starter. You are efficient and organized when handling a variety of tasks with the ability to think outside the box.
- You love to be counted on and are highly dependable. Reference checks should reveal no attendance patterns.
- Ability to perform at a high level and manage stress and workload.
- Strong commitment to results
- A passion for sales and a personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment where change and challenge happen often!
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity to help build company from early stage
- Competitive salary (base plus variable pay plan)
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Flexible PTO
- $5000 in credit per year to take as many RV trips as you want. We believe in balance and taking the time to nourish mind, body, and soul.
Salary: $40,000-$90,000 (fixed + variable)
We continue to have our home and headquarters in Austin, Texas, but we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the United States and globally. While some roles may require proximity to our Austin office, roles based outside of our Austin office can sit in any of the following 21 US states: AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MN, MO, MT, NV, OH, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA and WV. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
It is the policy of Outdoorsy Holdings, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities.