GTM Enablement Manager
Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best GTM teams in the world perform better by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for B2B buyers at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
We are a young company that values culture, grit, transparency, and excellence. We put our founding members at the very heart of our company and are looking for proactive self-starters who are excited about building within a new, rapidly growing and still to be defined category.
As our first GTM Enablement manager, you’ll play an impactful and mission critical role as we scale our GTM team in the US and globally. You’ll help meet revenue goals by providing Sales and Customer Success with the learning materials, resources, training and best practices needed to drive growth and success.
Partnering with Sales, CS and the broader GTM org you’ll develop and execute impactful, data-driven programs that support the full customer value journey, from acquisition to expansion. You will also become a Walnut power user and subject matter expert around interactive demos, product led sales, and the rapidly evolving world of B2B technology.
You will not only play a key role in internal GTM enablement but will also have the opportunity to interact with key customers as they leverage Walnut to drive their own GTM transformation.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in SaaS Sales and/or Customer Success
- You’ve managed Enablement programs before and exercise empathy in supporting your internal customers (our Sales and Success teams) by applying your expertise in training, learning, and program management.
- You have Sales and Customer Success Enablement experience: You’ve supported GTM Enablement in some capacity and understand the intersections of and nuances between Sales and Success.
- Driving enablement programs across teams that sell into other GTM orgs (specifically sales and marketing) a plus.
- Experience working as a liaison between GTM and Product to distill product updates and changes across the GTM org as well as to serve as a direct link from GTM back into Product, ensuring that our Customers and our own GTM organization is at the core of our product vision and roadmap.
- You are process-, detail-, and quality-oriented: You find structure in the abstract so that others can more easily learn and understand, balance the details with the big picture, and strive to put forth high-quality work for your internal customers.
- You are a clear and polished communicator: You can distill complex topics and ideas into something digestible for a wide array of learners, and you can deliver clear and engaging messaging both verbally and in written format (with an eye toward the ways in which you may need to adapt communication approaches for different audiences).
- You are dedicated to continuous improvement and feedback: Whether it’s being a student of Enablement or identifying and working through process bottlenecks, you are motivated to continuously iterate and improve.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment with startup experience
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
In the News: