Inside Sales Associate
We believe everyone deserves a home—and at Tomo, our mission is to make homeownership a reality for everyone. We’re changing the way that people discover their dream home and tour it. And we’re helping prospective homebuyers determine what they can afford, make a winning offer, and ultimately, purchase their dream home with a Tomo mortgage.
Do you love real estate? Are you motivated to provide customers with a once-in-a-lifetime experience? Does using technology to transform the everyday get you fired up? Tomo is on a mission to transform the homebuying experience, and we need some GOATs to get us there!
We are looking for a high-energy team-player with excellent organization and communication skills. In this role, you must be motivated to achieve and exceed monthly targets on a consistent basis while providing extraordinary service to homebuyers. This role is for a highly sociable individual who is looking to kick start into a prospering sales career. You will be an integral part of our dynamic work environment and learn a wide range of transferable skills. If you are ready to work hard, learn, build, and be challenged to grow and improve - we look forward to talking with you soon.
This role requires working some non-traditional hours (i.e., weekends and evenings).
The things you’ll do…
- Be our customers first point of contact with Tomo
- Engage with customers and real estate agents via phone, text, email, and live chat
- Connect and maintain relationships with real estate agents
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our sales processes and identify patterns that improve downstream conversion
- Adapt to and embrace process and policy changes as we learn more about our customers, their needs, and how to drive an industry-changing customer experience
The things you’re exceptional at…
- Communicating - phone, slack, email, text with excellent command of English grammar, usage, and spelling - you name it, you can “speak” it!
- Identifying problems or patterns within a process
- Growing with and being flexible in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Learning to grow with a healthy interest in advancing your career in Sales or Business Development
- Proactively making a difference through a competitive, hard-working mentality
- Maintaining strong time management and organizational skills
- Being coachable, hungry to learn and continuously improve
- You're a competitor who thrives in a team environment and challenges your teammates to bring their best, every day
You may also have the extras…
- Experience in financial services, sales or technology
- Bachelor’s degree
- Spanish language fluency
There's no such thing as a perfect candidate, and we don’t expect you to meet 100% of the above criteria. Ultimately, we're looking for a creative optimist with grit and determination, who is excited to face the challenges of a growing startup that’s shaking up an industry. We'd love to talk to you about how and why you can see yourself growing into this role, and we are especially open to candidates with non-traditional backgrounds and experience. Let’s connect!
We care a lot about our Team…
Just like our ideal of anticipating the needs of our customers, we strive to provide everything our Tomo Teammates need to be happy, healthy, and motivated. Our package includes:
- Equity for all
- Free Medical Insurance (HSA & FSA Options)
- Free Dental Insurance
- Free Vision Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Fully paid parental leave (4 or 12 weeks)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tomo Swag Bucks
- Commuter Benefits… and more!