Tomo believes the joy and promise of a new home should never be overshadowed by the hassle of buying one. We’re on a mission to reinvent home buying—beginning with a simpler, faster, and less expensive mortgage experience. By empowering homebuyers with technology and transparency, we’re fundamentally changing the way people buy homes.
We are seeking an innovative and highly technical performance marking leader to build lead customer acquisition across various channels and geographies. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of SEM/Growth/SEO or trading experience at a hedge fund. You will work directly with the Tomo executive leadership team to define the direction of this business and steer the top and bottom line. You will build and execute the strategy for sustainable and scalable demand generation, and you will be the champion for the business growth.
This role is based in our Midtown NYC or Stamford, CT office Monday-Wednesday and is remote optional Thursday & Fridays.
- Lead our SEM strategy. Create the methods to identify profitable keywords to acquire customers.
- Create the infrastructure, together with our Engineering and Data team, to understand the ROI of SEM and drive rigorous optimization.
- Rigorously test new tactics to improve acquisition, activation, and monetization.
- Co-develop the technical requirements to scale our marketing strategies.
- Expand beyond SEM; pursue multi-channel strategy including social, SEO, content, and direct mail.
- Partner with our COO and VP of Marketing to monetize the leads in our media portfolio.
- Multi-channel performance marketing optimization for ROI (not just ROAS).
- Discovering scalable solutions to problems others have dismissed as too manual.
- Working alongside Product leaders to create a Growth roadmap.
- Working through disaggregated data to find revenue generation opportunities.
- Familiarity with Google Ads API
- Worked alongside or oversaw an e-commerce strategy.
- Motivation to disrupt an industry needing a shake up
We care a lot about our Team…
Just like our ideal of anticipating the needs of our customers, we strive to provide everything our Tomo Teammates need to be happy, healthy, and motivated. Our package includes:
- Equity for all
- Free Medical Insurance (HSA & FSA Options)
- Free Dental Insurance
- Free Vision Insurance
- 4 fully remote weeks per year of your choosing (1/quarter)
- Flexible PTO
- Fully paid parental leave (4 or 12 weeks)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tomo Swag Bucks
- Commuter Benefits… and more!
Something looks off?