Accounting & Finance
Stamford, CT, USA · Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Tomo believes the joy and promise of a new home should never be overshadowed by the hassle of buying one. We’re on a mission to reinvent home buying—beginning with a simpler, faster, and less expensive mortgage experience. By empowering homebuyers with technology and transparency, we’re fundamentally changing the way people buy homes.
The elevator pitch…
You have a passion for helping others, love sales, and get giddy about providing once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. You recognize that technology is the future, and that the mortgage industry could use a shake up. Tomo is seeking Loan Advisors to help evolve the home buying experience into a customer-centric, streamlined, joy-filled process.
At Tomo our Loan Advisors are trusted advisors to our customers. They take great pride in understanding each homebuyer's unique goals and needs, and guiding them in their decision to choose Tomo for their mortgage loan. We collaborate across the entire mortgage operations team to close our loans on time.
This role will require working some non-traditional hours (i.e. weekends and evenings).
The things you’ll be doing…
- Advise Tomo’s prospective homebuyers and guide them through the mortgage loan process.
- Find and nurture potential new real estate agent partners.
- Manage a pipeline of warm leads to close business (this may mean connecting with prospective customers and solidifying details of a mortgage application).
- Be creative and solution oriented- identify solutions to meet customer unique needs and take a consultative approach, always.
- Be compliant- adhere to investor guidelines of all documents required for a complete submission to Underwriting.
- Quote rates and guidelines with accuracy and fairness.
- Become an expert in our CRM and LOS systems to facilitate a more efficient and accurate process.
The things you’re exceptional at…
- Residential mortgage lending (2+ Years of experience)
- Generating purchase business
- Industry knowledge of loan products and pricing strategies
- Knowledge of Desktop Underwriter (DU) & Loan Prospector/Loan Product Advisor (LP/LPA)
- Multitasking, and keeping files organized
- Perceiving problems and anticipating needs of customers or partners
- The drive to build something new. Detail-oriented with a strong focus on quality
This role is based in our Seattle, WA or Stamford, CT office Monday - Wednesday, and is remote-optional Thursday & Fridays.
The base salary for this position will be between $55,000-75,000 and also includes additional incentive pay with an uncapped earning potential.
We care a lot about our Team…
Just like our ideal of anticipating the needs of our customers, we strive to provide everything our Tomo Teammates need to be happy, healthy, and motivated. Our package includes:
- Equity for all
- Free Medical Insurance (HSA & FSA Options)
- Free Dental Insurance
- Free Vision Insurance
- 4 fully remote weeks per year of your choosing (1/quarter)
- Flexible PTO
- Fully paid parental leave (4 or 12 weeks)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tomo Swag Bucks
- Commuter Benefits… and more!
Tomo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tomo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
See more open positions at Tomo
Something looks off?