Senior Computer Vision Engineer
About The Company
Tailorbird's vision is to organize any renovation, instantly. Within the multifamily real estate industry, our mission is to earn the trust of owners, contractors, and suppliers to help them move faster, remove risks, and improve outcomes. We're backed by NFX, Bloomberg Beta, Fifth Wall, Moderne Ventures, FJ Labs, and Kleiner Perkins.
We're building the "Easy Button" for elegant home renovations, using analytics and automation to accelerate acquisition and renovation of large multi-family assets. Our proprietary software extracts deep digital models of interior residential spaces using publicly available data, and we use this data to accurately estimate budgets and identify project risks upfront, thus avoiding costly execution delays and rework costs. We are currently in hyper-growth mode and proud to have some of the largest and most reputable owners, contractors, and suppliers as our customers in the US!
We're a global organization with distributed teams in the US, Latin America and India, and our HQ is located on the campus of Princeton University in Princeton, NJ. This role is remote in India.
You'll Get To:
- Design and implement advanced 3D reconstruction and photogrammetry techniques for different vision applications.
- Develop and maintain pipelines for processing large datasets of images and point clouds.
- Help in collecting, cleaning and pre-processing relevant data for different vision applications.
- Conduct research and stay up to date with the latest advances in computer vision and implement new techniques where appropriate.
- Collaborate with other engineers, scientists, and product managers to define, design, and implement different solutions.
- Document your work effectively and maintain clear communication with all stakeholders.
We're Looking For:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years of experience with different computer vision technologies including but not limited to 3D reconstruction, photogrammetry, deep learning, etc.
- Expertise in computer vision fundamentals, including but not limited to, point cloud processing, structure from motion (SfM), and multi-view stereo (MVS).
- Proficiency in Python and at least one deep learning framework (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- General understanding of computer vision libraries such as OpenCV, Open3D, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure) is a plus.
- Publications in top computer vision conferences or journals related to 3D reconstruction and photogrammetry is a significant plus.
- A passion for learning and a drive to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent soft skills - you are a naturally charismatic, thoughtful communicator who is practiced in influencing others and obtaining stakeholder buy-in.
Our Founders are experienced entrepreneurs and Fortune 100 executives with proven operating experience to launch and scale new ventures, and a history of successful company exits. We have deep domain expertise in at-scale SaaS platforms, Deep Learning and Analytics, Construction Operations, Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions, and Renovation Design and Architecture.
Benefit & Perks
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage, venture-backed company.
- Open PTO policy
- Company-paid medical/dental/vision insurance for employees and dependents.
Tailorbird is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.