Senior Full Stack Developer
About the Company
Tailorbird's vision is to organize any renovation, instantly. Within the multifamily real estate industry, our mission is to earn the trust of owners, contractors, and suppliers to help them move faster, remove risks, and improve outcomes. We're backed by NFX, Bloomberg Beta, Fifth Wall, Moderne Ventures, FJ Labs, and Kleiner Perkins.
We’re building the “Easy Button” for elegant home renovations, using analytics and automation to accelerate acquisition and renovation of large multi-family assets. Our proprietary software extracts deep digital models of interior residential spaces using publicly available data, and we use this data to accurately estimate budgets and identify project risks upfront, thus avoiding costly execution delays and rework costs. We are currently in hyper-growth mode and proud to have some of the largest and most reputable owners, contractors, and suppliers as our customers in the US!
We’re a global organization with distributed teams in the US, Latin America and India, and our HQ is located on the campus of Princeton University in Princeton, NJ.
About the Role
You will be our senior full-stack developer for Tailorbird web and mobile applications. You will be a senior leader working across scrum teams and responsible for designing and implementing new component and services. You will be a player-coach with a track record of mentoring entry level talent. You will closely work with a talented team of other senior developers and the chief architect to build highly responsive web and mobile applications. As an early hire in a fast-growing startup, you will have a tremendous opportunity to grow as a leader, responsible for both product delivery and organizational growth. Our tech stack consists of ReactJS and NodeJS with MongoDB and PostgreSQL as storage. We also use Python for data-intensive server side services.
This role is remote in India.
You’ll Get To
- Architect and design new components and services for the Tailorbird Platform
- Develop end2end application logic using React.js, Node.js with Typescript or Python
- Closely work with product managers, business operation associates, senior developers, and the chief architect to influence product engineering decisions
- Closely work with key business leaders to understand product roadmaps and continuously evaluate Tailorbird design choices
We’re Looking For
- 4-6 years of full stack web and mobile application development experience, with at least 2 years as a player-coach and technical lead mentoring other team members.
- BS/MS from a tier-1 college or university with CS/CES/EE as a major is highly desired.
- Proven track record of referenceable, successful mentees.
- Experience building enterprise class applications on AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Demonstrable ability to quickly master new frameworks.
- Excellent soft skills - you are a naturally charismatic, thoughtful communicator who is practiced in influencing others and obtaining stakeholder buy-in.
Our Founders are experienced entrepreneurs and Fortune 100 executives with proven operating experience to launch and scale new ventures, and a history of successful company exits. We have deep domain expertise in at-scale SaaS platforms, Deep Learning and Analytics, Construction Operations, Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions, and Renovation Design and Architecture.
Benefit & Perks
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage, venture-backed company.
- Open PTO policy
- Company-paid medical/dental/vision insurance for employees and dependents.
Tailorbird is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.