At Tailorbird, we’re building software that’s revolutionizing how multifamily renovations are organized. We're making preconstruction faster, easier, and more cost effective than ever before. Using trusted data as a single source of truth, our software compresses the typical six-month preconstruction timeline to just two weeks and delivers an average of 8% lower construction costs and 1% higher IRR for owners. We’re proud to count many of the nation's top multifamily owners, contractors, and suppliers as our customers and partners.
Tailorbird is currently in hyper-growth mode. Our tier 1 VCs include NFX, Bloomberg Beta, Fifth Wall, Moderne Ventures, FJ Labs, and Kleiner Perkins. We’re a remote-first, global organization with teams in the US, Latin America, and India, and our HQ located on the campus of Princeton University in Princeton, NJ. Our founders have deep domain expertise in at-scale SaaS platforms, deep learning and analytics, construction operations, commercial real estate acquisitions, and renovation design, and architecture. They’re experienced entrepreneurs and Fortune 100 executives with proven experience launching and scaling new ventures with successful exits.
About the Role
As Quality Analyst at Tailorbird, you'll be working on Tailorbird’s SaaS products to continuously improve the quality and performance of our applications. This includes developing and implementing quality assurance processes, testing strategies, and tools to ensure that our products and solutions meet customer requirements and industry standards.
As our first QA hire, you will have the opportunity and responsibility for establishing processes and tools to enable the entire engineering team to improve quality and automate regression testing. You will also establish a vision for QA at Tailorbird to ensure the quality and reliability of all of our software offerings, gain alignment on that vision with the Engineering and Product team, then develop a roadmap to realize the vision.
This role is remote in Latin America.
You’ll Get To
- Work with development teams to ensure the quality of software
- Be an expert of the Product area by maintaining the quality and be first responder to customer requests
- Be responsible for the testing and quality of a release
- Design and implement test plans for larger features and releases
- Lead, develop and maintain automated testing systems
- Collaborate with other teams to build predictable software quality into every release
- Ensure that the software quality exceeds customer expectations
- Provide guidance and mentorship to engineers on improving software quality
- Review requirements and specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback
What we're looking for
- 3+ years work experience working as QA analyst for a product, ideally at a small company or a venture-backed startup
- Demonstrate knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in building and executing test plans, automating tests, working with multiple release test environments
- Experience testing SaaS web/mobile applications
- 2+ years of experience with Agile/Scrum development teams
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Demonstrated ability to lead, communicate, interact and influence effectively at technical levels across teams
Benefits and Perks
- Significant equity in an early-stage, venture-backed company.
- Open PTO policy
- Company-paid medical/dental/vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- A monthly Work From Home stipend for your tech setup
Our Founders are experienced entrepreneurs and former Fortune 100 executives with proven operating experience to launch and scale new ventures, and a history of successful company exits.
We are proudly building a truly cross-functional team that cares as much about an empathetic work culture as we do for building technology that matters. Tailorbird's people are what make our product exceptional.
Tailorbird is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.