(Sr.) Software Engineer (Berlin)
Imagine yourself designing and implementing the next breakthrough AI/Machine-Learning services, enabling AI for everyone at the start of the company's explosive growth.
At super.AI, we are building services to enable AI/Machine Learning technologies for the masses. We are at the exciting stage where the growth of our company forces us to do aggressive hirings to realize our visions quicker.
What you'll do:
- Design/implement a system orchestrating machine learning workflows
- Build SDKs to enable engineers using our platform easily
- Build tools to enable our AI engineers be efficient in developing new AI solutions
- Build CI/CD pipelines for our microservices-based infrastructure
- You will be part of team discussions on architectural design and solutions
What we are looking for:
- Smart, humble, hardworking, and collaborative
- By smart we don't necessarily mean high IQ (although a huge plus), but an affinity toward learning. We want to automate as much as possible so we can focus on the few things that require human intelligence and creativity.
- By humble we don't mean submissive or unambitious, we mean it in the same way Roger Federer is humble.
- By hardworking, we don't mean long hours (be with your family). What we mean is while you're here you're doing the best work of your life. It means being disciplined, professional, focused, gritty, resilient, and resourceful.
- By collaborative, we don't mean submissive or deferential, it means taking leadership from everywhere. "I'm taking responsibility to fix this system", if there's a lack of trust "I'm going to address it", if goals are unclear "I'm going to deal with it", it's about being a meritocracy
- All four of the above are required. We all know people missing one of these and it's not nice to work with them (e.g. someone who is smart and hardworking but not humble and collaborative).
- The people we like the most are smart but humble
- Wants to win no matter what, but will not cross lines of integrity to get there
- Strong beliefs weakly held, etc.
You should have the following skills/experience:
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience designing, coding (Java, Python), testing and debugging large scale systems
- Good understanding of QA best practices in CI/CD processes
- Solid experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
If this resonates with you, it would be amazing to get to know each other- reach out and send an application!