Project Execution Manager
Please apply using this link: https://airtable.com/app8iJoQclyFJRNi7/shrMK68DCp52e2u7B
Starfish Space is executing on an increasing number of projects ranging from overall development of our Otter servicing vehicle to agreements with government and commercial customers. We are looking for skilled project managers to help us execute efficiently and effectively across these projects, collaborating across multiple internal and external stakeholders to define objectives and requirements, conduct research, create deliverables, and ensure overall project success. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing endeavor in the space industry.
- Results orientation in ambiguous settings - resume should demonstrate clear ability to achieve goals while working across teams with minimal guidance
- Must be a US person (citizen or permanent resident)
- Willing to work from Tukwila, Washington
- Capable of working a dynamic, fast paced startup environment
- Capable of tracking many moving pieces and deadlines
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with engineering or technology development
- Excellent written and verbal skills along with a high level of professionalism and integrity
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.