Sales Engineer - IL
ScaleOps is an innovative cloud-native infrastructure startup at the forefront of revolutionizing Kubernetes optimization and cloud resource management. Our cutting-edge platform dynamically right-sizes pods, preventing over-provisioning and delivering significant cost savings to our clients. With backing from leading VCs and software executives, we've rapidly gained traction, raising over $20 million in less than 18 months and securing partnerships with top-tier clients such as Wiz, Orca, Outbrain, and Coralogix.
We're on a mission to redefine how DevOps teams work with Kubernetes, automating configurations to slash cloud bills and drive efficiency. As we continue to expand, we're seeking an experienced and technologically savvy Account Executive to join our dedicated Sales team. If you're passionate about shaping the future of technology, building meaningful relationships with customers, and strategically driving deals to close, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Engage with customers to ensure their success.
- Partner with the sales team to drive our customer's journey, build technical wins, and grow champions
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ goals and objectives and articulate how our offerings address their needs.
- Create and own value-based relationships at all levels in customer organizations.
- Actively participate in all phases of planning and execution, from initial discovery to the technical win.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the ScaleOps product to demonstrate the value of our offering in sales meetings and at events such as meetups and conferences.
- Advise the sales team on effective ways of positioning the ScaleOps product.
- Onboard, educate, enable our partners, and support them in sales cycles.
- Deepen both your sales and technical skills through self-driven education while taking advantage of all the professional development opportunities provided by ScaleOps.
What You Bring Along:
- 3+ Hands - On experience working with cloud-native technologies, such as container technologies and Kubernetes - Must.
- Experience in customer-facing roles, such as technical sales or sales/solution engineering position - Advantage.
- A track record of success in a technical pre-sales role - enough experience selling and implementing technology to earn your customer’s trust -Advantage.