Sales Engineer - USA
ScaleOps is a cloud-native infrastructure startup reinventing how DevOps teams work with Kubernetes and manage their cloud resources. Backed by leading VCs and software executives, we revolutionize how DevOps teams manage their cloud resources.
We’re seeking an experienced, technologically savvy Sales Engineer with DevOps / Software Development / Architecture and customer-facing experience to join our start-up journey.
As a Sales Engineer at ScaleOps, you will be on the front lines, working closely with our customers and prospects, providing them with technical support, and serving as a trusted advisor. You will work with our sales, product, and engineering teams to help customers understand the value of the ScaleOps platform from a technical and business perspective.
Are you passionate about shaping the future of a young sales organization at the forefront of technology? Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing startup with significant growth potential? If yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Engage with customers to ensure their success.
- Partner with the sales team to drive our customer's journey, build technical wins, and grow champions
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ goals and objectives and articulate how our offerings address their needs.
- Create and own value-based relationships at all levels in customer organizations.
- Actively participate in all phases of planning and execution, from initial discovery to the technical win.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the ScaleOps product to demonstrate the value of our offering in sales meetings and at events such as meetups and conferences.
- Advise the sales team on effective ways of positioning the ScaleOps product.
- Onboard, educate, enable our partners, and support them in sales cycles.
- Deepen both your sales and technical skills through self-driven education while taking advantage of all the professional development opportunities provided by ScaleOps.
What You Bring Along:
- 3+ Hands On experience working with cloud-native technologies, such as container technologies and Kubernetes - Must.
- Minimum three years experience in customer-facing roles, such as technical sales or sales/solution engineering position - Must.
- A track record of success in a technical presales role - enough experience selling and implementing technology to earn your customer’s trust.
- A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software, and technologies.