ScaleOps is a cloud-native infrastructure startup reinventing how DevOps teams work with Kubernetes and manage their cloud resources. Backed by leading VCs and software executives, we revolutionize how DevOps teams manage their cloud resources.
If you are passionate about creating impactful products and are fearless in diving deep within the cloud-native stack, then you may be the one!
- Join a team of top-notch and skilled professionals building our core product offering
- Build a world-class Kubernetes resource management platform to improve the productivity of DevOps teams across the world
- Gain a deep understanding of Kubernetes and container technologies
- Write much code in Go and TypeScript and get to know Kubernetes internals really…really well
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- A positive individual who enjoys working with other people
- A top-talent software engineer with significant hands-on experience in developing cloud-based applications
- Comfortable writing code both in the Frontend and Backend
- Have 4+ years of industry experience in developing complex, technically demanding, and large-scale systems
- With a good understanding of cloud-native technologies, including working with container technologies and Kubernetes.
- With A degree in computer science from a top academic institute or relevant experience as a Software Engineer in an IDF technological unit.
- Someone who enjoys taking ownership and collaborating with others to build a world-class product.
- You will be able to highly impact the company's future and work on the core product while collaborating with top-tier engineers and enjoying a vibrant culture of innovation.