ScaleOps is a cloud-native infrastructure startup reinventing how DevOps teams work with Kubernetes and manage their cloud resources. Backed by leading VCs and software executives, we revolutionize the way DevOps teams manage their cloud resources.
We’re seeking an experienced, technologically savvy Account Executive who loves selling cloud infrastructure or DevOps products. As a member of our growing Sales team, you’ll work alongside the founding team and engineers to dramatically influence the future of our users’ infrastructure and help us develop new sales channels by reaching diverse audiences throughout organizations.
Are you passionate about shaping the future of a young sales organization that is at the forefront of technology? Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing startup with significant growth potential? If yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Own the entire sales process from beginning to end, with the help of a Sales Engineer - qualifying and following up with leads, developing and delivering pitches, helping with contracts and pricing, and closing deals directly.
- Manage your pipeline of leads and opportunities generated from inbound and outbound leads.
- Analyze sales motion performance and consistently iterate to improve it.
- Proven success in selling cloud-native/open-core technology to technical audiences (DevOps, SRE, Platform Engineers, etc.) with the assistance of a sales engineer.
- Passion for technical infrastructure (Kubernetes preferred) and how it powers the world’s applications and enables development teams
- Ability to run complete sales cycles from qualification to close
- Top-notch presentation, listening, observation, and communication skills — both verbal and written
- You have the unique ability to uncover customer needs and drive technical solutions that deliver business outcomes.
- Demonstrable success with direct prospecting
- Process, data-driven sales background
- Strong sales tech stack experience
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Ability to travel to the extent needed to perform with “high touch” engagements