ScaleOps is a new cloud-native infrastructure startup reinventing how DevOps teams manage their Kubernetes workloads.
Backed by top-tier investors, we are rapidly expanding and seeking a passionate Sales Engineer with DevOps / Software Development / Architecture and customer-facing experience to join our start-up journey.
As a Sales Engineer at ScaleOps, you will be on the front lines, working closely with our customers and prospects, providing them with technical support, and serving as a trusted advisor. You will work with our sales, product & engineering teams to help customers understand the value of the ScaleOps platform from a technical and business perspective.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Engage with customers to ensure their success.
- Partner with the sales team to drive our customer's journey, build technical wins, and grow champions
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ goals and objectives and articulate how our offerings address their needs.
- Create and own value-based relationships at all levels in customer organizations.
- Actively participate in all phases of planning and execution, from initial discovery to the technical win.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the ScaleOps product to demonstrate the value of our offering in sales meetings and at events such as meetups and conferences.
- Advise the sales team on effective ways of positioning the ScaleOps product.
- Onboard, educate, enable our partners, and support them in sales cycles.
- Deepen both your sales and technical skills through self-driven education while taking advantage of all the professional development opportunities provided by ScaleOps.
What You Bring Along:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- 4+ years experience in cloud/infrastructure technologies, software development/support, technology solutions, and/or consulting OR equivalent experience - Must.
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer-facing roles, such as technical sales or sales/solution engineering position - Must.
- A good understanding of cloud-native technologies, including working with container technologies and Kubernetes - Must.
- A track record of success in a technical presales role - enough experience selling and implementing technology to earn your customer’s trust.
- A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software, and technologies.