ScaleOps is a cloud-native infrastructure startup reinventing how DevOps teams work with Kubernetes and manage their cloud resources. Backed by top-tier investors, we are rapidly expanding and looking for talented developers.
If you are passionate about creating impactful products and are fearless in diving deep within the cloud-native stack, then you may be the one!
- Join a team of top-notch and skilled professionals building our core product offering
- Build a world-class Kubernetes resource management platform to improve the productivity of DevOps teams across the world
- Gain a deep understanding of Kubernetes and container technologies
- Write a lot of code in Go and TypeScript and get to know Kubernetes internals really…really well
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- A positive individual who enjoys working with other people
- A top-talent software engineer with significant hands-on experience in developing cloud-based applications
- Comfortable writing code both in the Frontend and Backend
- Have 4+ years of industry experience in developing complex, technically demanding, and large-scale systems
- With a good understanding of cloud-native technologies, including working with container technologies and Kubernetes.
- With a degree in computer science from a top academic institute or relevant experience as a Software Engineer in an IDF technological unit.
- Someone who enjoys taking ownership and collaborating with others to build a world-class product.
You will be able to highly impact the company's future and work on the core product while collaborating with top-tier engineers and enjoying a vibrant culture of innovation.