Junior Social Media Manager (TikTok)
Save All is on a mission to make learning so easy and fun that anyone can learn anything. Tell us what you’re learning and we use AI to quiz you in a way that stops you forgetting.
We’re an early stage well-funded startup that's grown 100X in the last year. We're run by a former YouTube & Amazon employee, a former teacher, and a database expert who became best friends while studying at Cambridge University. We’re aiming to reach 1 billion users and you'd be one of our first hires.
You’ll help us by building our TikTok, YouTube Shorts & Instagram Reels channels.
This role will be a good fit if:
- You have experience creating TikTok videos
- You believe you can make engaging videos that help students memorise GCSE science topics e.g. like this one
- You love learning
- You are interested in the idea of learning efficiently e.g. you know what spaced repetition or active recall is
If this is you, you can expect:
- To have a high degree of autonomy and to be able to creatively express yourself
- To learn a lot about making good videos
- For us to pay for great filming equipment and courses to make you better at your job
- To be managed by the CEO who worked in marketing at YouTube and can help you become a better creator
Excited? Great! Us too