Head of Customer Support
Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2023
We seek a skilled Head of Customer Support with a strong focus on automation to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will lead a team of dedicated customer support professionals and drive our efforts to automate and optimize customer support processes. You will play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction by proactively identifying areas for automation, implementing innovative solutions, and continuously improving the customer support experience.
It's a hybrid position, and you'd be expected to work in the office with your team at least 3 days per week.
Your future job will include:
- Designing, implementing and refining the overall customer support strategy to ensure we provide outstanding service to our customers and achieve our business objectives.
- Leveraging automation and optimization to improve efficiency and effectiveness of our customer support operations.
- Implementing and maintaining customer support software systems to facilitate efficient ticket management and data analysis.
- Leading and managing a customer support team (10 members), providing guidance, training and performance feedback to maintain a motivated, professional, and high-performing workforce.
- Monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to evaluate customer support performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with team leaders across the organization on operational improvements to enhance the customer experience and support business growth.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting on customer support metrics, using data-driven insights to continuously improve our processes and systems.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of our products and services, ensuring your team can provide expert assistance and advice to our customers.
What we are looking for in candidates:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a customer support leadership role, preferably in the fintech industry.
- Experience in scaling the team as the company grows.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing customer support strategies.
- Strong knowledge of customer support systems and methodologies, including automation and optimization tools.
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse teams.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 💰 14 000 - 16 000 PLN net on an invoice per month on B2B + managerial contract,
- 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- 🏠 hybrid work in modern workspaces located in Warsaw or Wroclaw,
- 🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us,
- 💻 Macbook and any other tools you may need,
- 🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- 🪙 zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp
- 👩🎓 self-development and conference budget (up to 2000 PLN) to help you grow,
- 🗣️ English lessons,
- 🔝 making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership
Ramp is an equal-opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
93% of Team members answered YES! when asked: "If they were overly satisfied with their cooperation with Ramp."
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world. A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience where users own and control their data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift, and Ramp is among a few companies defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive, and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!