Senior Analyst - Marketing
Marketing & Communications, IT
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
We are Ramp, a well-funded scaleup that makes the Web3 world a reality 🚀
As a Senior Analyst, you will gather, analyze, and interpret complex data to identify patterns, trends, and insights. You will use statistical models and data visualization tools to present findings to business stakeholders and help drive data-driven decision-making. You will work closely with the Marketing, Product, Design, and Engineering Teams to make high-impact, data-informed decisions within the teams’ respective areas with a high focus on Marketing: web analytics, marketing strategies, and marketing operations.
Tech stack: Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery, dbt (Data Build Tool), Tableau, Github, Amplitude
Your future responsibilities would be to:
- Collect and analyze data from various marketing channels, such as digital advertising, social media, email campaigns, and website analytics, to measure the performance and effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Utilize web analytics tools such as GA4 and Amplitude to collect, analyze, and interpret website and user behavior data,
- Identify trends, patterns, and insights from the data analysis to optimize marketing efforts and improve marketing strategies.
- Create and maintain marketing performance dashboards that provide actionable insights and key performance indicators (KPIs) to track marketing performance.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to gather data requirements and ensure data accuracy and integrity in marketing analytics and reporting.
- Provide recommendations to improve marketing initiatives based on data analysis, including campaign optimization, audience targeting, and budget allocation suggestions.
- Stay updated with the latest marketing trends, technologies, and best practices to continually improve marketing analytics capabilities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to stakeholders and the leadership team to share findings and insights from marketing analytics and reporting.
- Chance to work with transactional data (crypto transactions); data from customer support, emails, customer feedback apps, KYC, KYT and many more to come,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as sales, product, and finance, to gather data and insights for integrated analysis and reporting.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and special projects as needed to support marketing and business objectives.
What we are looking for in candidates:
- at least 5 years of experience in an analytical position, ideally within Web Analytics / Marketing / Digital Marketing space,
- proficiency in web analytics tools such as GA4 and Amplitude,
- strong experience with complex SQL queries and data visualization tools like Tableau,
- great knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and experience in their application with programming languages such Python or R,
- utilize social listening tools such as Meltwater to help determine, track and improve market share,
- knowledge of marketing concepts, principles, and best practices, with the ability to apply them to data analysis and insights generation,
- excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think critically to identify patterns, trends, and insights from complex datasets,
- excellent communication skills, including the ability to identify and communicate data-driven insights to drive marketing initiatives and product development,
- ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams,
- taking ownership of personal development by seeking out new learning opportunities and staying up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the field,
- extra points for knowing the crypto market and competitive analysis,
- being friendly and professional; excited by the possibilities of working on the intersection of FinTech and blockchain (no blockchain experience required).
Our recruitment process
- Discovery phone interview with a recruiter (30 minutes)
- Technical and Lifestyle interview with our Lead Analyst (60 minutes)
- Interview with our Marketing lead and Head of Data (30-60 minutes)
- 💰21 000-30 000 PLN B2B monthly net for a senior position on an invoice
- 👩🎓 the yearly self-development and conference budget of USD 500 to help you grow,
- 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- 🪙 zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp,
- 🏝 26+ fully paid days off (or more if you need it)
- 🏠 comfy workspace located in Warsaw, Wroclaw and London; work from home is also an option,
- 🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us,
- 💻 Macbook Pro and any other tools you may need,
- 🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- 🗣️ English lessons,
- 🔝 making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal-opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
93% of Team members answered YES! when asked: "If they were overly satisfied with their cooperation with Ramp."
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world. A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience where users own and control their data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift, and Ramp is among a few companies defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive, and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!
See more open positions at Ramp
Something looks off?