Recruiter - Business Development
Radius Agent is building a nationwide, people-first, technology-driven real estate brokerage. We have redefined the traditional brokerage model by providing technology, marketing, back-office, and financial product to team leaders and top-performing agents, along with training, education, and mentorship to agents looking to break into the industry.
You can think of Radius as a “business-in-box” for residential real estate professionals; we enable growth at each stage of an agent’s career. At Radius you can expect to be part of a deeply passionate community that focuses on agent success and growth, allowing them to provide superior service to their clients.
We are rapidly growing. Over 75,000 agents nationwide use Radius’ social network app to exchange referrals and expand their networks. Our brokerage currently operates in California and in Colorado, and as we move into 2022, Radius will begin opening expanding into markets across the U.S.
To support our high-speed growth, we are looking for new members to join our team and help create a nationwide company. Come join a team of high performers and make magic with us!
- Successfully communicate the company value proposition to new and existing agents - they are the CEOs of their own business, so be prepared to talk C-level!
- Effectively recruit agents and teams, optimize close rates, and continuously improve brokerage pipeline development
- Collaborate with our marketing team to continuously nurture leads into opportunities
- Research agents, maintain accurate CRM and are constantly build your relationships
- Achieve personal and company-focused goals - and have fun while you’re at it!
- Participate in team & company meetings, bringing your best, authentic self to the table
- Excellent communicator; highly motivated and strong interpersonal skills
- Easily adaptable, computer savvy, and comfortable working in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Highly motivated individual with great negotiating skills
- Exceptionally organized; ability to handle multiple deadlines and tasks simultaneously
- Proven track record of closing deals with decision-makers
- Real estate or recruiting experience is highly preferred
- Strong growth potential within the organization
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
- Generous PTO, medical insurance, and 401k match program
- This position is a remote, work-from-home position