Client Success Coordinator Remote
Radius Agent was founded in 2015 with the goal of establishing a social platform where real estate agents can build a community and propel their careers. 6 years in, Radius now has a social platform with 71,000+ real estate agents, a thriving ISA program and lead marketplace, and a brokerage with over 75 agents.
At Radius Agent, we’ve redefined the business model of real estate. We want agents to keep 100% of their hard-earned commissions while offering the services of a traditional brokerage—and more. We’ve gotten a lot of investors excited: we’ve raised capital from Sierra Ventures, NFX, Crosscut, Cota Capital, and 75 & Sunny.
At Radius we put our agent’s success first: we believe in promoting their name and brand because at the end of the day customers choose an agent based on their name and reputation—not the brokerage’s. In line with this model, at Radius you can expect to be part of a deeply passionate community that focuses on agent success and growth. You’ll have the ability to make an impact in the organization from the ground up as well as help real estate agents thrive.
The Client Success Coordinator will be the first point of contact for home buyers and sellers, and first impressions are everything! Qualified candidates will be energetic, helpful, empathetic, and friendly individuals who aren’t afraid of high-volume activity. The Client Success Coordinator will be calling warm leads, qualifying them, and speaking with them about their real estate needs. Ideal candidates will be entrepreneurial and excited to be a part of building something awesome!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Call warm leads (home buyers and sellers) to understand their requirements and set appointments with our customers, Real Estate Agents and Brokers
- Execute high volume activity of outgoing and incoming calls using the company’s automated dialer technology
- Maintain and track notes and metrics through internal system
- Represent Radius Agent and our customers in a polished, professional, and helpful manner
Qualifications and Skills:
- Discipline and focus to execute high volume activity in a fast-paced, outbound sales team environment
- High energy, friendly, helpful personality
- Empathetic, careful listener who can intuit customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a positive, flexible attitude
- Competitive, confident, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Call center, outbound calling, or inside sales experience strongly preferred
- Strong growth potential within the organization
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
- Frequent team outings
- Casual workplace environment
- Generous PTO, medical insurance and 401k match