Senior Program Manager
Radius Agent is a fast-growing real estate technology firm, backed by top leaders and investors in the real estate and technology Industries. Our mission is to empower real estate agents with the right technology and support to become successful entrepreneurs. With the launch and rapid scaling of our latest offering, Radius Agent Realty, a virtual brokerage licensed in Colorado and California.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will work closely with software engineers and product teams to deliver our most complex, high quality products for real estate professionals in the United States. You will collaborate with the product teams to deliver the best product with the most efficient use of resources and technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Program management, Participate in product strategy and roadmap planning
- Engage in PRD reviews, feature prioritization, scoping, resource conflicts, scheduling, progress tracking, issue resolution, defect management, beta programs, product release, and product maintenance.
- Manage Product requests, analyzing the impact, and ensure change management
- Manage Organization communication on the roadmap, upcoming changes, value propositions
- Manage internal stakeholders, keeping them informed, helping them align their procedures with new changes
- Track and create RCA for Program delay's, Production issues, and critical path missed
- Planning Tracking & Reviewing, and Process Management
- Act as a scrum master, help to adopt and executing agile practices
- Ensure quality assurance procedures on each story and task
- Helps the team write better user stories, tasks, requirements, and issues
- Help team with estimations techniques, sprint planning, and tracking
- Create dashboards to track productivity, progress, and other KPIs
- Keep the engineering side of the project on schedule, and all parties on track and informed
You should apply if you have
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in both technical and non-technical program/project management
- Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- Ability to communicate concisely clearly and with confidence with senior leadership
- Excellent ability to motivate others to complete their assignments without being a Chief Chasing Officer
Education or certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience, MBA a Plus
- Generous compensation
- Strong growth potential within the organization.
- Professional development and mentorship from talented leaders and innovators.
- Positive and fun work culture.