Software Engineer ( iOS)
Radius Agent is a fast-growing real estate technology firm, backed by top leaders and investors in the real estate and technology Industries. Our mission is to empower real estate agents with the right technology and support to become successful entrepreneurs. With the launch and rapid scaling of our latest offering, Radius Agent Realty, a virtual brokerage licensed in Colorado and California.
As a Software Engineer ( iOS) , you will be responsible for architecting and developing cutting-edge features in native iOS app for RadiusAgent. An ideal candidate will have prior experience in developing messaging and/or social networking features.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables
- You will be working closely with designers and developers to build new features and iterate on the current features
- You will be building new application features using Swift which works together with the existing Objective-C code.
- You will be testing and debugging the product in controlled, real situations
- You will be working on offline storage, multi-threading, and performance tuning.
- You will implement design Patterns to make ViewControllers, Auto layouts, Blocks, Private methods unit testable
- You will be working on cloud message APIs and push notification
- You will be Maintaining the systems and updating as per requirements.
You should apply if you have
- 3+ years of relevant development experience in native iOS app
- Strongly adhering to Mobile principles, Coding standards, Design patterns, Apple HID.
- You should have familiarity with the iOS tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking
- You should have extensive understanding of Cocoa Frameworks and understanding or Experience in RxSwift
- Ability to work autonomously and to be able to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
Education or certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Generous compensation
- Strong growth potential within the organization.
- Professional development and mentorship from talented leaders and innovators.
- Positive and fun work culture.