Lead DevOps Engineer
Radius Agent is a fast-growing real estate technology firm, backed by top leaders and investors in the real estate and technology Industries. Our mission is to empower real estate agents with the right technology and support to become successful entrepreneurs. With the launch and rapid scaling of our latest offering, Radius Agent Realty, a virtual brokerage licensed in Colorado and California.
We are looking for a Lead DevOps engineer with experience in building and scaling services in a cloud environment. You will work closely with our engineering team and identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.=
Responsibilities and Duties
-- You will be working on deployment and management services and Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar.
- You will be working on Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos, and/or Swarm
- You will recommend best practices for building secure and reliable applications
- You will suggest the best practices regarding system security measures
- You will be the interface between creative, technical, and senior-level professionals
You should apply if you have
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in both technical and non-technical program/project management
- Highly creative, with the ability to work within pragmatic boundaries
- Unquestionable ethical standards and exceptional verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- Ability to communicate concisely clearly and with confidence with senior leadership
- Excellent ability to motivate others to complete their assignments without being a Chief Chasing Officer
Education or certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience, MBA a Plus
- Generous compensation
- Strong growth potential within the organization.
- Professional development and mentorship from talented leaders and innovators.
- Positive and fun work culture.