Marketing Expert (PPC/SEO)
Marketing & Communications
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Thursday, February 2, 2023
Feed is a groundbreaking mobile app bringing you closer to your friends & neighbors through shared, exclusive access to the freshest seasonal produce and finest artisanal food & drinks the Bay Area has to offer!
Our dynamic, community-driven shopping structure brings customers closer to their friends, neighbors & food producers through shared, super convenient delivery directly to their doorsteps!
We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Specialist with experience in both paid and organic search. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the latest digital marketing techniques, a passion for driving results, and a proven track record of success in executing successful campaigns.
- Plan, execute, and manage paid search campaigns on platforms such as Google AdWords, Apple Search Ads and Facebook.
- Optimize campaigns to drive maximum performance and return on investment.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to inform campaign strategy.
- Monitor and analyze performance data to make informed optimization decisions.
- Manage and grow organic search traffic through on-page optimization and content creation.
- Collaborate with the content and design teams to create compelling ads, landing pages, and other marketing materials.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and advancements in paid and organic search.
- Meet or exceed performance goals and deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in paid and organic search
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO), app store optimization (ASO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and AdWords, as well as other advertising and marketing tools
- Deep understanding on app acquisition ecosystem
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Open to work in different time zones occasionally
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. If you're a marketing professional with a passion for driving results through paid and organic search and looking for a new challange, please apply today.