Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2022
Feed is a groundbreaking social commerce discovery platform where users get to have direction relationships with their favorite artisanal and small batch brands and engage with tastemakers and other shoppers.
Our ground-breaking social commerce platform brings the feed front and center - shop directly from videos and photos, see what your friends buy and join in on their journey, and see feedback in real time from other users. As one of the early members of Feed, you will have a significant role in shaping the direction of our business. This department can be very fast-paced and requires self-motivated candidates.
In this role you will be highly skilled, organized, and compassionate about Pop. It will be important that you are able to pivot quickly, adapt to new people and environment, be tech savvy and wear many hats in a fast paced environment.
In this role, Referrals, Analytics, Test and Learn Programs, and strong Marketing Program Strategy are all vital components. The mission of this role is to programmatically and creatively increase customer referrals through all channels and sources. The goal is to make referrals the #1 acquisition channel through channel optimization and segmentation and building raving fans out of every user both merchant/partner and consumer.
Your challenge is to determine which are the highest impact channel optimizations to help establish referrals as the #1 channel. We need both a strategic thinker and a diligent tactician but also someone comfortable in a startup environment.
- Manage All Referral and Referral Optimization Programs
- Understand the key dynamics of mobile UI design to achieve viral loop dynamics
- Run and optimize A/B tests and conversion/funnel optimization
- Develop and maintain Digital Measurement Framework for referrals and set monthly and quarterly goals
- Drive referrals at all appropriate stages of the customer lifecycleDrive referrals vial programmatic tactics and during all appropriate touch points on the mobile experience.
- Utilize all channels from email and text to phone and mobile app to maximize referrals and optimize referral based costs.
- Wrangling data from multiple sources to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision makingWorking with several large and complex databases to find data and drive results with the help of the growth analytics team
- Partner with the Technology teams to deliver a stable and highly available business reporting platform at the channel level
- Develop KPI dashboards per key channel and key flows within channels as required to show how referrals are working
- 5-7 years of online B2C and B2B growth experience
- 2+ years of referral marketing expertise
- Experience with Marketing CRMs systems such as Salesforce, GA, Crazy Egg, Domo, Looker, Tableau and other BI tools
- Proven skills in building and improving campaigns to drive valueExperience with Excel/Google Sheet and/or tools to perform analysis and reporting
- Experience working in an environment with users at scale
- Track record of influencing with data and strong execution
- Phenomenal cross-group collaborator, self starter and big-picture problem solver
- Ability to make informed decisions with market and competitive analysis and step by step funnel and viral loop analysis
- Former Reforge Program Participant
- Previous startup industry experience, preferably in marketing or growth analytics
- BA/BS or advanced degree in UX Design, Marketing, Business
Characteristics We Value
- Believes in our mission and cares about what we’re trying to achieve
- Excellent communicator – written and oral
- Analytical – can find meaning in numbers, and be a data-driven decision-maker
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Adept at learning web-based tools
- Figures out how to achieve results creatively with finite resources
- Thrives in a nimble, lean, unstructured, fast-paced startup
- Works collaboratively and energetically
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Self-aware, accepting, honest, open, polite and respectful of others
- Delights in delighting customers
You’ll get to experience working at a fast growing startup with a diverse group of people. We have a transparent company culture with a flat structure and a high career growth trajectory. We also offer benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, long-term and short-term disability, parental leave, and vacation. We encourage you to apply; it’s an exciting time to join!
Feed is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
We are aware that feelings of imposter syndrome or worries of not being the perfect candidate can deter one from applying. We would still love to hear from you, so if you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply!