Senior Frontend Engineer (core-team)
We are looking for strong and independent frontend engineers to join our core team.
This is an opportunity to join at the ground-floor as one of our first employees, and spread awesomeness to developers around the world.
Permit.io empowers developers to bake in permissions and access-control into any product in minutes. Backed by two leading US VCs, we are based in Tel Aviv (Azrieli / Hashalom area) and are remote friendly.
As a core-team member, you will have great autonomy driving the roadmap and delivering outstanding features to our users. You are excited about
making permissions easy and accessible for our fellow developers and enjoy building amazing UX for technical people.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Startup mentality and hands-on builder type personality
- Knowledge of best practices relating to security, performance, and monitoring.
- Highly dedicated individual with a “can-do” approach
- Team player who is eager to be an early adopter of new technologies
What you'll do
- Architect, develop, and maintain Permit’s UX/DX experiences on the frontend (React.js) and our CLI tools working closely with our designers and the rest of the team to define the best possible user experience for our developers.
- Extend our backend API as needed to support the end-features you are building.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Collaborate closely with the founders and the rest of the core team, mentor fellow engineers and become a domain expert