Guest Experience Host Lead - Outdoorsy Bayfield, CO
About The Outdoorsy Destination Network
The Outdoorsy Destination Network (ODN) is a collection of destinations that lie at the doorstep of the most awe-inspiring and popular outdoor locations in the U.S. Starting with destinations in California, Colorado and Texas. This endeavor exists to create comfort-first ways for all guests to spend time in the outdoors. The company is dedicated to transforming the quality of the guest experience in a category that has traditionally underserved the needs of modern travelers.
Named one of Fast Company’s most innovative global travel and hospitality companies of 2023, Outdoorsy is the leading global marketplace in outdoor travel. Launched in 2023, ODN is designed to fulfill Outdoorsy’s founding mission ‘to restore our relationship with the outdoors and each other’.
About the Role
The Guest Experience Host Lead is responsible for the guest’s customer service experience while at our Outdoorsy Bayfield park. As the first friendly face the guests will see on the property, it is the Guest Experience Host’s goal to deliver an extraordinary check-in, check-out, and scheduling experience. This role asks for an upbeat and empathetic person that is excited to work with people and has a love for the outdoors. The goal of this role is to ensure brand standards of excellence, answer inquiries and make the guest’s administrative journey as seamless as possible.
Your work at Outdoorsy:
- Act as the first point of contact for our guests and vendors
- Be responsible for taking incoming phone calls, occasional outbound calls, and responding to emails or chats on a daily basis from guests who have questions or concerns about a reservation, statement or other concern
- Assist with the creation and delegation of maintenance and housekeeping tickets (If applicable)
- Verify unit availability to assist the scheduling vendor
- Handle cash and work from a point of sale system (Clover)
- Build and maintain business relationships and open lines of communication with other internal support teams
- Train all new hires on our service standards, point of sale and reservation system
- Take on additional responsibilities as assigned by the park GM