JetInsight's best-in-class quoting and fleet management software helps aircraft charter operators run and grow safer, more efficient, and more profitable businesses. We work with hundreds of operators across the US and are building the world's largest network of on-demand aircraft.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing product team. You will work cross-functionally to guide product development from conception to launch. You will play the critical role of bridging the technical and business worlds to deliver product enhancements that delight our users and drive our business forward.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Set product vision and strategy for key areas of the product. Own a product roadmap that prioritizes high-impact solutions to important customer problems and achieves key company objectives.
- Become an expert on our customers through user research, usability testing, and data-driven experiments. Identify opportunities to serve them better.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Customer Success to translate customer needs into the product.
- Drive measurable impact and develop, track, and refine metrics to measure product impact. Consistently integrate customer feedback into key product decisions.
You resonate with the following skills, traits, and experience:
- 2+ years of proven success as a Product Manager in a technology company
- Smart, strategic, and self-driven with a user-focused mindset
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills
- Experience analyzing and using data to inform decisions
- Comfortable wireframing/sketching ideas
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints
- A desire to learn and immerse yourself in a new industry to truly understand the customer
- Experience working with a technical SaaS product
- An interest in aviation and/or the travel industry is a plus!