JetInsight's best-in-class quoting and fleet management software helps aircraft charter operators run and grow safer, more efficient, and more profitable businesses. We work with hundreds of operators across the US and are building the world's largest network of on-demand aircraft.
We’re looking for a full stack engineer to join our growing engineering team. You’ll work on all areas of the JetInsight product and help solve challenging problems involving route optimization, dynamic pricing, real-time flight data, and others that will have a major impact on our rapidly growing network of operators.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Architecting scalable solutions for new products and major product enhancements
- Independently shipping production-quality code with an eye towards usability, performance, and extensibility
- Maintaining customer empathy and a customer-focused engineering mindset
- Building and maintaining automated testing on your contributions to the product
You resonate with the following skills, traits, and experience:
- Raw intelligence in engineering, with a track record of high performance and results
- A history of shipping production-quality software
- Self-motivation and an attitude that gets things done
- A desire to learn and immerse yourself in a new industry to truly understand the customer
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate in teams
- Specific language experience is not required, but experience with Rails, React, and/or PostgreSQL is a plus