JetInsight's best-in-class quoting and fleet management software helps aircraft charter operators run and grow safer, more efficient, and more profitable businesses. We work with hundreds of operators across the US and are building the world's largest network of on-demand aircraft.
We’re looking for a Talent Lead to join our growing team and help us grow even faster. You will partner directly with leadership at the company to refine our recruiting process, from sourcing through to new hire onboarding. You will own and drive recruiting end-to-end, from executing your own sourcing strategies to interviewing candidates to working with candidates throughout the interview and offer process.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with hiring managers to understand needs and create ideal profiles
- Defining and executing sourcing strategies to generate interest in open roles and engage passive candidates
- Conducting first phone screens with all candidates and evaluating candidates for role and cultural fit
- Engaging with candidates to guide them through the interview and offer process
- Managing interview coordination and scheduling
- Preparing, reviewing, and presenting key metrics to evaluate the success of the recruiting process/pipeline
- Continuously refining the recruiting process to maximize quality and speed
You resonate with the following skills, traits, and experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a 'full stack' recruiter
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop rapport and build trust with stakeholders
- Experience and desire to be hands-on with sourcing
- Experience and comfort with interviewing and evaluating candidates (both technical and non-technical)
- A desire to learn and immerse yourself in a new industry to truly understand the customer
- An interest in aviation and/or the travel industry is a plus!