Senior IT Administrator
I’ve got a question for you. What’s the thing that makes any great technology company tick? Well, technology, of course! If the technology is set up wrong or if the employees are having trouble using it, then the company runs like a clock where all the gears are jammed with… well, jam. What we’re looking for is someone to keep our gears jam-free and well-oiled. Someone who will make sure our hardware and software systems are running smoothly. Someone who delights in helping their co-workers work through their technology problems. Someone who takes pride in deploying useful new tools to supercharge our workforce. Is this something you would be interested in? Read more to find out!
Things you’ll be doing
- Making sure people have access to the software they should (and not the software they shouldn’t)
- When new employees arrive, you’ll set them up for a fantastic experience by ensuring they have the tools they need to work on both the software and hardware side.
- When old employees leave, you’ll be the one to make sure they are properly off-boarded. (And potentially onboarding them again a couple of years later when they realize how much they miss our fantastic team)
- As a growing company, our needs change and evolve. You’ll be staying on top of that evolution by creating and updating the policies that we need to keep people using our systems securely.
- Speaking of security, that’s also an area where our needs continue to evolve. You’ll work closely with the security team to improve our IT infrastructure.
- When your co-workers have problems, you’ll be there to partner with them, troubleshoot and resolve the issue. (Hopefully, this can be done with a smile and a few shared laughs)
- Wrangling and keeping on top of our software licenses, cloud service subscriptions, and other IT assets. Since it’s a pretty bad day if a tool stops working because we didn’t pay the bill.
Things you’ve done before
- Setting up and maintaining user access management and identity management solutions. You’ve been and there done that.
- We’re a remote company with employees all over the US, so you should be a pro at working the logistics of getting them the hardware they need.
- You should know how to take security best practices and marry them with the best IT practices.
- Everything is on the cloud, so you’ve got to know how to speak to and work with those fluffy, amorphous systems.
- We're mostly a Mac shop, so you need to be willing to take a big bite of that Apple.
- Nobody is going to be looking over your shoulder, so you’ve got to be self-organized and handle multiple tasks. If people are often surprised at how much you get done, this job is for you.
- Like I said before, we’re remote, so excellent communication and documentation skills are a must.
- Certificates in IT administration or security are definite pluses
- You should be genuinely excited about interacting and educating with your amazing coworkers.
This position reports to the Lead Security Engineer and will need to interact and collaborate with all levels in the organization.
And now a little bit about us...
Incredible Health is the fastest-growing venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers. Our software and service help healthcare workers like nurses find and do their best work. We’re using technology to give healthcare recruiting a much-needed speed and quality boost while solving the number one problem of our hospital partners - how to get the staff they need. Our vision is to help healthcare workers live better lives. We’re backed by top venture firms like Andreessen Horowitz and we’re growing and moving fast.
Working here is awesome because:
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale.
- We get to make a difference in the lives of healthcare workers who are truly amazing people.
- We are a very high-caliber team of medical doctors, nurses, software engineers, designers, sales leaders, account managers, and more.
- We pay a competitive salary, commissions, bonuses, and equity, and we’ve got you covered when it comes to your health (medical, vision, dental) and future (401k).
- Unlimited vacation, so take a break when you need it!
- We have a great family leave policy so that you can spend time bonding with any new additions to your family.
- We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are commonly underrepresented in our industries.
- We deeply value culture, community, and camaraderie amongst our team - we strive to create a work environment that lets you have fun and celebrate (team events and trivia galore!).
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud
At Incredible Health, the security of our employees and candidates is a priority.
All application information should be submitted securely on https://www.incrediblehealth.com/careers
We will always communicate with you via @incrediblehq.com or @incrediblehealth.com e-mail addresses and will use the email address that you provided in your application. We will not make offers or schedule interviews through LinkedIn InMail or Wire.
We will never request money or sensitive information like bank account information, social security number, or any other non-public information during the application process. We do not charge a fee to process employment applications or require any other form of payment during the recruitment process. You will not be asked to purchase your own company hardware, phone, or phone line during the recruitment process.
If you suspect fraud, please do not respond and report the situation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as much information as possible when submitting your report, including a copy of the original email or text you received and any other important information such as email headers, names, company names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, URLs, and mailing details.