Do you love using your creativity and nursing expertise to achieve long-lasting client relationships? Do you get a thrill when you see customers fully engaged with your product and achieving their goals? Are you passionate about leveraging your attention to detail & process improvement skills to drive customer satisfaction and retention?
Incredible Health is hiring a highly motivated and energetic Recruiter Advocate to engage with recruiters on our platform to help them evaluate nurse candidates in our pipeline and drive hires. As a client-facing Recruiter Advocate, you will play an important role in helping nurses find their next jobs by providing recruiters with a direct contact as they navigate our platform through the entire hiring process. This is a highly energetic and collaborative work environment.
A typical day to day in this role:
- Speak with recruiters on our platform to help them evaluate candidates in their pipeline by following up on candidates waiting to interview, those working to complete an application or those with a job offer out.
- Support our platform’s recruiters by helping them navigate our system through the entire hiring process, including education on new product features
- Work in a super energetic and collaborative environment with a team of nurses and operations experts dedicated to helping Incredible Health’s growth and expansion.
You might be the one we’re looking for if:
- You’re excited by a client-facing role with recruiters, in coordination with Customer Success Managers & Talent Advocates to help find nurses for their roles.
- You have the ability to prioritize and build long-lasting relationships with multiple Health System accounts and recruiters.
- Obstacles don’t stop you. You think critically and creatively to solve problems.
- You excel at completing detailed tasks including but not limited to, working with our recruiters on accurate RN roles, updating our Nurse Talent Advocate team on candidates in the pipeline, and working with our Customer Success team on customer retention
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented working style with the ability to work independently. This role works very closely with our Customer Success team, Jobs Team, and Nurse Talent Advocate Team.
- You love generating feedback and new ideas for improvement to better help our recruiters hire strong Nurse talent on our platform.
- You love operating with a high degree of autonomy, reporting to Recruiter Advocate Managers
- You have a background in healthcare technology and/or experience in nursing or recruiting (highly preferred)
- You’re available to work 40 hours per week and are authorized to work in the US.
- You are open to a 2-month 1099 trial period. The 1099 trial period is to make sure this is a transition you would like to make.
Success in your first 6 months will look like:
- You are confident when speaking with our recruiters and can clearly articulate how to utilize our platform effectively to schedule candidate interviews and make candidate offers.
- You have built strong relationships with your fellow Nurse Talent Advocates, Customer Success Partners, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- You have successfully helped employers find the best talent for their roles!
And now a little more bit about us….
Incredible Health is a fast-growing, venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers. Our software and service helps healthcare workers like nurses find and do their best work. We’re using technology to give health care recruiting a much-needed speed and quality boost while solving the number one problem of our hospital partners - how to get the staff they need. Our vision is to help healthcare workers live better lives. We’re backed by top venture firms and we’re growing and moving fast.
Working here is awesome because:
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale.
- We get to make a difference in the lives of healthcare workers who are truly amazing people.
- We are a fully remote team!
- We are a very high-caliber team of medical doctors, nurses, software engineers, designers, sales leaders, account managers, and more.
- We pay a competitive salary, and we’ve got you covered when it comes to your health (medical, vision, dental) and future (401k).
- We offer unlimited PTO plus sick, bereavement and holidays
- We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are commonly underrepresented in our industries.
- We deeply value culture, community, and camaraderie amongst our team - we strive to create a work environment that lets you have fun and celebrate (team events and trivia galore!).