Strategy & Operations Lead
Do you have a deep passion for delighting customers? Do you get a thrill creating and implementing operational processes that make the numbers dramatically better, the team happier, and users more delighted? Do you love optimizing, analyzing, and improving processes? Do you like to experiment and problem-solve, even in an ambiguous environment? And do you simply want to work with awesomely smart, mission driven people?
If this inspires you, let’s talk. Incredible Health is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Strategy & Operations Lead. You will play a crucial role in scaling our business by developing the strategy for Incredible Health’s Operations team and executing against your roadmap.
Incredible Health is a fast-growing, venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers. We are solving the number one problem of our hospital partners - how to get the staff they need.
About the Role
We’re looking for an amazing leader and builder to support our core Operations teams. The Strategy & Operations team evaluates, optimizes, and improves processes that enable us to scale. Reporting to the Operations Lead, you will develop standards to ensure operational quality and consistency for our two-sided marketplace (Nurse Talent and Hospitals).
In your day-to-day, you will..
- Define Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and Key Initiatives for the Operations team, including setting up data-driven experiments that test our hypotheses
- Build the strategic roadmap by understanding the opportunities of our two-sided marketplace and digging into data to uncover trends at the lowest level of detail
- Accomplish initiatives on your roadmap, using SQL to self-serve data, prioritize as needed, and proactively unblock yourself to move with speed and quality
- Lead and develop a team of more junior team members to identify problems, craft solutions, and lead speedy rollouts
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Product, Finance, Customer Success and Analytics (to name a few) to accelerate progress against our biggest opportunity areas
- Obsess over our metrics to help surface trends and opportunities, and drive initiatives to drive hires at Incredible Health
- Be a culture builder of the Strategy & Operations team
You might be the one we’re looking for if:
- You have 7+ years of relevant experience in management consulting or a fast-paced startup
- You have 2+ years of experience leading and managing teams
- You have a bias for action and act with urgency. You ship initiatives with speed and quality
- You have exceptional problem-solving skills, with an ability to think strategically at 30,000 feet while also maintaining strong attention to detail
- Obstacles don’t stop you. You have a “can-do” attitude and no hesitancy to roll up your sleeves and get a task done, regardless of role or title
- You insist on the highest standards for yourself and your teams
- MBA preferred
- Proficient in Excel / SQL (Required)
- You are authorized to work in the US
And now a little bit about us...
Incredible Health is the fastest-growing venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers. Our software and service help healthcare workers like nurses find and do their best work. We’re using technology to give healthcare recruiting a much-needed speed and quality boost while solving the number one problem of our hospital partners - how to get the staff they need. Our vision is to help healthcare workers live better lives. We’re backed by top venture firms like Andreessen Horowitz and we’re growing and moving fast.
Working here is awesome because:
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale.
- We get to make a difference in the lives of healthcare workers who are truly amazing people.
- We are a very high-caliber team of medical doctors, nurses, operators, software engineers, designers, sales leaders, account managers, and more.
- We pay a competitive salary, commissions, bonuses, and equity, and we’ve got you covered when it comes to your health (medical, vision, dental) and future (401k).
- We are fully remote!
- Unlimited vacation, so take a break when you need it!
- We have a great family leave policy so that you can spend time bonding with any new additions to your family.
- We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are commonly underrepresented in our industries.
- We deeply value culture, community, and camaraderie amongst our team - we strive to create a work environment that lets you have fun and celebrate (team events and trivia galore!).