Platform & Interfaces Product Lead
Here is the gist:
HoneyBook is the leading clientflow management platform that makes it easy for independent business owners to sell and deliver their services online. Offering powerful tools for communication, contracts, invoicing, payments, and more, the platform puts independent professionals in control of their process and client experience. HoneyBook is trusted by over 100,000 service-based businesses in the United States and Canada that have booked more than $10 billion in business on the platform.
Our culture is built on five core values that inform everything we do. We encourage collaboration, feedback, ownership and have a growth mindset. We know experience comes in many different forms, some visible on your resume, others not. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
As the Product Manager for HoneyBook's mobile app, you'll be the driving force behind its success. Take charge of app health, collaborate on innovative features, and execute a strategic roadmap for optimal user impact. Your focus on data-driven improvements and sharp execution will shape a cutting-edge mobile experience, defining the future of our app.
Here are a few of the things you will do:
- Be the owner and thought leader of HoneyBook’s mobile application
- Accountable for the health of the app and for its overall impact on HoneyBook's members and business.
- Work closely with cross functional product teams to champion mobile frameworks,ideas & value
- Build and execute the mobile roadmap - focused on strategic initiatives to support the company's OKRs
- Leverage data and customer feedback to constantly iterate on and improve the product
- Ruthlessly prioritize initiatives and drive work with strong focus on process and tactical execution
Interested? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years as a mobile app product manager from a large scale B2C company
- Experience in a high availability mobile application development lifecycle from design to on-going management
- You are the champion of your app in a predominantly desktop company pushing the impact of mobile with cross functional product teams
- Know product management best practices to garner results.
- Track record of working closely with customers, partners, listening and taking a customer-focused approach to strategy and priorities - passion for the customer
Our core values:
People come first - As we explore opportunities and work through challenges.Raise the bar - We push for greatness - for ourselves and our members.Own it - Trust and ownership let us make decisions with confidence.We love what we do - And what we create for our members.Keep it real - Authenticity, respect and transparency are at our core.
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge – our primary customers today are creative businesses that generate in aggregate $150B in revenue per year in the US. Founded in 2013, HoneyBook is based in San Francisco and Tel Aviv, has raised $498M and is funded by Tiger Global Management, Norwest Venture Partners, Aleph, Hillsven Capital, OurCrowd, Durable Capital Partners LP, Vintage Investment Partners, Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Zeev Ventures and 01 Advisors.
When you apply for a job or an independent contractor/agent position with HoneyBook, we collect the information that you provide in connection with your application. This includes name, contact information, professional credentials and skills, educational and work history, and other information that may be included in a resume or provided during interviews (which may be recorded). This may also include demographic or diversity information that you voluntarily provide. We may also conduct background checks and receive related information.
We use applicants’ information to facilitate our recruitment activities and process applications, including evaluating candidates and monitoring recruitment statistics. We use successful applicants’ information to administer the employment or independent contractor relationship. We may also use and disclose applicants’ information (a) to improve our Services, (b) as otherwise necessary to comply with relevant laws, (c) to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on HoneyBook, and (d) to protect and defend the rights or property of HoneyBook or others.