HoneyBook is the leading platform for independent business owners to manage their client flow and cash flow, streamlining all of the steps needed to sell and deliver personalized contracted services. By combining tools like billing, contracts and client communication, HoneyBook helps business owners get organized so they can provide an exceptional experience at every step. HoneyBook is trusted by service providers across the U.S. and Canada who have booked more than $9 billion in business on its platform.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. We know experience comes in many different forms, some visible on your resume, others not. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
HoneyBook is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our growing Global Finance team. The Ideal candidate is a highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented, independent person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Here are a few of the things you will do:
- Perform all activities related to accounts payable, including reviewing and processing payments to vendors
- Prepare and manage invoices cycle to local and global vendors
- Prepare bank transactions reconciliation
- Recording daily financial transactions
- Perform month-end closing and reporting includes posting accruals, filling out working papers, accounts reconciliation
- Incharge of all payments and reports to Israeli authorities, pension, provident funds
- Assist and support in the year-end audit process
- Review and record reimbursements of employee’s travel, wellness budget, value for tax for employees benefits and expense reports
- Work closely with the accountant manager and HoneyBook Global Finance team
Here is what is needed:
- 5+ years of experience as a Bookkeeper from a high-tech company
- Official certification as a Bookkeeper
- Experience as a company sole bookkeeper - advantage
- Strong Excel skills - Must
- Proficiency in Netsuite
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with the Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Fluent in English
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge – our primary customers today are creative businesses that generate in aggregate $150B in revenue per year in the US. Founded in 2013, HoneyBook is based in San Francisco and Tel Aviv, has raised $498M and is funded by Tiger Global Management, Norwest Venture Partners, Aleph, Hillsven Capital, OurCrowd, Durable Capital Partners LP, Vintage Investment Partners, Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Zeev Ventures and 01 Advisors.
Follow us on Medium and Instagram and catch the latest stories about HoneyBook. Read about what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor
Something looks off?