Senior Full Stack Engineer
Here is the gist
HoneyBook is the leading clientflow management platform that makes it easy for independent business owners to sell and deliver their services online. Offering powerful tools for communication, contracts, invoicing, payments, and more, the platform puts independent professionals in control of their process and client experience. HoneyBook is trusted by over 100,000 service-based businesses in the United States and Canada that have booked more than $10 billion in business on the platform.
Our culture is built on five core values that inform everything we do. We encourage collaboration, feedback, ownership and have a growth mindset. We know experience comes in many different forms, some visible on your resume, others not. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a talented engineer to join us.
Here are a few of the things you'll do...
- Build HoneyBook’s AI product features.
- Work closely with our talented team of designers, product managers, data analysts and data scientists.
- Live and breathe the entire HoneyBook codebase, from the backend bytes to the frontend bits.
- Own your features from product design, through tech design all the way to production and customer usage.
- Work as part of a Full Stack agile team, working in high velocity, delivering great quality.
- Inspire others. Lead by example and make sure our users get the fabulous experience they deserve.
- Innovate, Learn and Teach.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful…
- 5+ years of meaningful experience with backend and frontend development.
- Proficient with backend development framework/s and language/s (RoR, Python, NodeJS etc)
- Experienced with at least of the following: React, Angular, AngularJS, Vue.
- Team player with an awesome attitude: we hire people who want to make a difference.
- Excellent communication skills (Hebrew & English)
- Loves product, loves owning tasks end to end and after they are live, etc...
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge – our primary customers today are service-based small businesses and freelancers. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in eight years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the small business and freelance space. To date, HoneyBook has raised $498M and is backed by investors such as Durable Capital Partners LP, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Zeev Ventures, 01 Advisors, Norwest Venture Partners, OurCrowd, and Citi Ventures.
When you apply for a job or an independent contractor/agent position with HoneyBook, we collect the information that you provide in connection with your application. This includes name, contact information, professional credentials and skills, educational and work history, and other information that may be included in a resume or provided during interviews (which may be recorded). This may also include demographic or diversity information that you voluntarily provide. We may also conduct background checks and receive related information.
We use applicants’ information to facilitate our recruitment activities and process applications, including evaluating candidates and monitoring recruitment statistics. We use successful applicants’ information to administer the employment or independent contractor relationship. We may also use and disclose applicants’ information (a) to improve our Services, (b) as otherwise necessary to comply with relevant laws, (c) to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on HoneyBook, and (d) to protect and defend the rights or property of HoneyBook or others.