Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
Fueled by the most advanced tracking, measurement, and optimization capabilities available in the out-of-home industry, Firefly is an innovative data-first ad network delivering the most relevant messages at the most relevant moments using car top and in-car solutions. Our proprietary screens deliver dynamic content based on location-based, GPS-enabled triggers. We empower brands to efficiently engage consumers in major markets across the U.S. including New York City, Chicago, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Miami.
Firefly empowers our employees to thrive by embracing their authentic selves, fostering a culture of individuality, and celebrating diversity. We believe that when you can be yourself at work, you can bring your best to the table. We value your unique perspectives and contributions, recognizing that every idea, no matter how unconventional, has the potential to drive innovation and progress.
Join us, and discover a workplace where you can truly be yourself, make a meaningful impact, and boldly explore new horizons.
Drive the light, accelerate innovation, steer with authenticity!
Firefly is looking for an Account Executive based in New York. Responsible for pitching and selling Firefly’s products to current and prospective clients through agencies, direct clients and programmatic channels with new business as a core responsibility.
Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers with exceptional prospecting skills, high energy, and a structured solution selling process to fit Firefly’s brand-new, category-defining medium. They must be natural leaders with a desire to win in a collaborative team environment
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities inside agencies
- Excellent ability to properly qualify projects and provide feedback to the Firefly pre-sales and account vetting teams to maximize an efficient sales cycle
- Develop revenue opportunities through cold calling and face-to-face conversations (including, but not limited to, sales presentations) with existing agency clients and potential prospects
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and proposals.
- Identify advertising needs of clients and prospect in order to develop new revenue opportunities
- Manage RFP process
- Diligently record data and activity within Salesforce
- Meet and/or exceed targeted monthly and annual sales budgets and objectives
- Attend sales and creative services meetings as needed
- Assist with special projects that may be assigned
- Assist in the resolution of issues related to billing and accounts
- 3+ years’ experience in digital media, OOH, or relevant media sales experience
- Ability to sell at all levels of an agency, including C-Level positions
- Demonstrated relationship building skills that extend to internal team members in pre and post-sales
- Demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem solving, decision making, financial savvy, attention to detail, and follow through
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying accounts
- Ability to understand products and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer
- Well organized, exceptional communication and presentation skills; effective communicator/presenter to groups of all sizes and levels of management
THE WAY WE WORK
• In order to fly, we must be fast, first and able to accelerate our lead. Moving with urgency on the right opportunities. Being both tenacious and agile.
• Quickly making sense of uncertainty by always starting with the goal in mind, asking questions to force prioritization, and deconstructing complex problems into small, solvable pieces. Because accelerating this ambitious flight requires smartcuts, not shortcuts.
• Bringing a revolutionary platform to market takes courage and a commitment to deliver with excellence.
•We hold ourselves and each other accountable, setting high expectations and breaking barriers with our next generation products. No
• Our customer orientation, data-driven approach, and belief in our mission, drives us to optimize in pursuit of excellence.
•At Firefly we recognize the power of community. Just as we show up for the communities in which we operate, we show up for each other IRL—building connections. Building trust.
• We assume good intent, and respect each other’s experience, perspectives, and time. We reach out, stay connected, and practice transparency.
• Unlocking the power of our diverse workforce fuels our growth. A feat worth celebrating.
FIREFLY OFFERS YOU
• Hybrid working
• Comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Opportunity to work in a fast-growing and successful company in the market
• Maintained work-life balance while taking responsibility
• An environment where you can contribute and your ideas are valued
• 1:1 meetings where you can track your progress with regular feedback
• Development journeys with the educational opportunities at Firefly
Firefly Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall receive equal consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Firefly does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Firefly employees or any company locations. Firefly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.