Business Operations Associate
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey · Remote · Remote
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2023
Fueled by the most advanced tracking, measurement, and optimization capabilities available in the out-of-home industry, Firefly is an innovative data-first ad network delivering the most relevant messages at the most relevant moments using car top and in-car solutions. Our proprietary screens deliver dynamic content based on location-based, GPS-enabled triggers. We empower brands to efficiently engage consumers in major markets across the U.S. including New York City, Chicago, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Miami.
- Build/maintain pricing strategy & rate cards for each Firefly product and manage pricing and promotions processes for Firefly.
- Work with our cross functional partners (Sales teams, Finance, Ops) to ensure successful execution of key projects.
- Lead implementation of new products & initiatives.
- Build business plans to set Firefly up for success.
- Set processes for domestic & international launch and ensure healthy & successful market launch
- Conduct strategic market insights including competitive landscape analysis to help formulate go to market plans.
- Drive analytics and business intelligence to understand industry and competitive dynamics, evaluate the overall performance or the impact of specific initiatives, and drive executive decisions.
- Assess internal performance of products & create recommendations
- Use internal systems to gather data then present it internally and externally in a clear and concise manner.
- Partner with sales teams to analyze data and trends related to reporting and suggest strategic solutions.
- Provide ad-hoc and periodic reports for the sales team & executive team
- Find opportunities to improve sales team efficiencies and lead efforts to scale standard methodologies
Preferred Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s degree from engineering, business administration or economics departments from a reputable university.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Advanced quantitative skills.
- Self-starter with an extreme ownership mindset.
- Endless curiosity and a need to dive deeper for understanding.
- The desire and capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Deep knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ready to be a part of tech startup culture regarding learning agility, lean startup mindset and endless curiosity.
THE WAY WE WORK
• In order to fly, we must be fast, first and able to accelerate our lead. Moving with urgency on the right opportunities. Being both tenacious and agile.
•Quickly making sense of uncertainty by always starting with the goal in mind, asking questions to force prioritization, and deconstructing complex problems into small, solvable pieces. Because accelerating this ambitious flight requires smartcuts, not shortcuts.
• Bringing a revolutionary platform to market takes courage and a commitment to deliver with excellence.
•We hold ourselves and each other accountable, setting high expectations and breaking barriers with our next generation products.
• Our customer orientation, data-driven approach, and belief in our mission, drives us to optimize in pursuit of excellence.
•At Firefly we recognize the power of community. Just as we show up for the communities in which we operate, we show up for each other IRL—building connections. Building trust.
• We assume good intent, and respect each other’s experience, perspectives, and time. We reach out, stay connected, and practice transparency.
• Unlocking the power of our diverse workforce fuels our growth. A feat worth celebrating.
FIREFLY OFFERS YOU
• Monthly net salary, meal payment, and private health insurance
• Hybrid working
• Birthday Leave
• Opportunity to work in a fast-growing and successful company in the market
• Maintained work-life balance while taking responsibility
• An environment where you can contribute and your ideas are valued
• 1:1 meetings where you can track your progress with regular feedback
• Development journeys with the educational opportunities at Firefly
• No Dress Code!
Firefly Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall receive equal consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Firefly does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Firefly employees or any company locations. Firefly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.