Sales & Business Development
Las Vegas, NV, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
Fueled by the most advanced tracking, measurement, and optimization capabilities available in the out-of-home industry, Firefly is an innovative data-first ad network delivering the most relevant messages at the most relevant moments using car top and in-car solutions. Our proprietary screens deliver dynamic content based on location-based, GPS-enabled triggers. We empower brands to efficiently engage consumers in major markets across the U.S. including New York City, Chicago, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Miami.
Firefly is looking for a driven Sales Development Representative to join its Sales Team in Las Vegas. The Account Executive is a highly visible member of the Firefly team, responsible for bringing in new sales both locally and nationally.
- Use all available tools to find new clients and grow revenue.
- Research, identify, and generate weekly new target opportunities though prospecting.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly goals.
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing these leads to create opportunities.
- Giving high-level overview presentations to prospects.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Firefly and our sales process.
- Monetize convention activity in the Las Vegas market.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills that extend to internal team members in pre and post-sales
- Manage the RFP process and record data and activity within Salesforce.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 3+ experience in OOH, Mobile, Digital Ad and/or local TV, radio sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Knowledge of the Las Vegas market for both local and national advertisers
- Discipline to maintain high outbound call volumes.
- Energetic, relationship-builder, with a positive attitude and the desire to work hard
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to share information and work effectively with the team
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
THE WAY WE WORK
- In order to fly, we must be fast, first and able to accelerate our lead. Moving with urgency on the right opportunities. Being both tenacious and agile
- Quickly making sense of uncertainty by always starting with the goal in mind, asking questions to force prioritization, and deconstructing complex problems into small, solvable pieces. Because accelerating this ambitious flight requires smartcuts, not shortcuts
- Bringing a revolutionary platform to market takes courage and a commitment to deliver with excellence
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable, setting high expectations and breaking barriers with our next generation products
- Our customer orientation, data-driven approach, and belief in our mission, drives us to optimize in pursuit of excellence
- At Firefly we recognize the power of community. Just as we show up for the communities in which we operate, we show up for each other IRL—building connections. Building trust
- We assume good intent, and respect each other’s experience, perspectives, and time. We reach out, stay connected, and practice transparency.
- Unlocking the power of our diverse workforce fuels our growth. A feat worth celebrating.
FIREFLY OFFERS YOU
- Hybrid working.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing and successful company in the market.
- Maintained work-life balance while taking responsibility.
- An environment where you can contribute, and your ideas are valued.
- 1:1 meeting where you can track your progress with regular feedback.
- Development journeys with the educational opportunities at Firefly.
Firefly Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall receive equal consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Firefly does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Firefly employees or any company locations. Firefly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
See more open positions at Firefly
Something looks off?