Software Engineering, Data Science
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2023
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our fast-growing team; to help us promote our data-for-justice revolution. We developed a platform that uses AI and Machine Learning to discover harmful legal violations, securing compensation for millions of victims.
Who Are You?
You are a highly motivated, organized, and process-oriented person, ready to put your skills to work. You are a team player, open-minded, and collaborative. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can make things happen in a fast-paced startup environment.
Not Your Typical Data Engineer Role
Our mission is about justice at scale, and we provide our team members with the resources they need to get the job done. Imagine walking into work every day knowing that you’re not only advancing your career but making a positive impact on the world. At Darrow, we have created an open, action-based culture unlike any other.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Data Engineer plays a critical role in our growing R&D team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing our data architecture, implementing and maintaining data pipelines from various sources, and building our databases.
- You will devise scalable solutions to enhance the capabilities of Darrow’s legal data team to analyze factual information and extract legal implications from it.
- Design data analytics modeling solutions with the data science and ML engineers
- Collaborate with peer engineering teams (backend & frontend developers and architects) as well as data scientists, product managers, and data analysts to understand business priorities and translate these requirements into data models.
- Work with DevOps and engineers to design and implement our infrastructure.
- SQL expertise, working with various databases (relational and NoSQL), data warehouses, and 3rd party data sources and AWS cloud services.
- 4+ Years of experience as a Data Engineer / Backend Developer.
- 4+ Years of experience with a programming language (Python, Java, NodeJS).
- Experience with designing Databases and Data pipelines and complex architecture.
- English ( spoken & written).
- Knowledge of advanced Bigdata topics and distributed computing.
- Knowledge of K8s, Docker, Spark, Elastic, and Airflow.
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and systems.
See more open positions at Darrow
Something looks off?