Marketing & Communications
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
We are looking for a Content writer to join our fast-growing team; to help us promote our data-for-justice revolution. We developed the leading Justice Intelligence Platform, using AI and Machine Learning to discover harmful legal violations to secure compensation for millions of victims.
Who Are You?
You are an exceptional writer and artful communicator who can distill complex ideas into engaging content suitable for our target audiences. You are someone who loves to learn, is interested in the intersection of law and tech, and connects deeply to Darrow’s vision of “frictionless justice.” You are excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup. You are a self-starter, a problem-solver, and someone who strives for excellence.You are a highly motivated, organized, and process-oriented person, ready to put your skills to work. You are a team player, open-minded, and collaborative. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can make things happen in a fast-paced startup environment.
Not Your Typical Content Writer Role
Our mission is about justice at scale, and we provide our team members with the resources they need to get the job done. Imagine walking into work every day knowing that you’re not only advancing your career, but making a positive impact on the world. At Darrow, we have created an open, action-based culture unlike any other. As Content Writer, you will be an integral part of Darrow’s Revenue Team, working closely with the Head of Marketing to build and deliver a top-tier content strategy to support our lead generation targets.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to create a content strategy (owned, paid, and earned media channels) to support Darrow’s lead generation and revenue targets, driving traffic and educating our audience
- Develop and maintain a content calendar that helps us stay organized and consistent with our messaging
- Write and edit clear, compelling, high quality content (blog posts, emails, case studies, white papers, e-books) that aligns with Darrow’s brand voice, style, and messaging
- Conduct research on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in our field, and then create provoking commentary and content to ensure Darrow is part of the conversation
- Optimize our content for SEO and social media to increase visibility and engagement, measuring and analyzing performance regularly
- Top-notch writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- 3+ years of professional writing experience, preferably in a B2B tech company
- BA in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Fluent English speaker and writer
- Creative and critical thinker that employs a growth mindset and loves to learn
- Interest in topics like: law, technology, business, AI, privacy, consumer rights, litigation finance, and alternative investing
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and marketing performance analytics
- Desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly organized, pays attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience with Wordpress a plus
See more open positions at Darrow
Something looks off?