Candex is a rapidly growing private global B2B fintech company on a mission to reshape the way businesses transact. Our tech-based solution makes purchasing fast and easy for enterprise buyers. Recognized in the ProcureTech 100 for Procurement Innovation, our SaaS Platform and accompanying services completely transform the buying experience for large companies around the globe. Buyers enjoy the simplicity of Candex for their purchases, vendors get paid faster, and procurement teams love the increased control they gain over purchases — Everyone wins!
We serve companies in the Global 2,000 and our existing clients include some of the world’s biggest corporations. We’ve raised over $85M from leading investors including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, American Express, Altos, Craft, and NFX. Available in almost 50 countries, Candex is expanding our already robust footprint and is looking for ambitious, fun people to join us on our mission to revolutionize the way businesses engage and pay their suppliers.
We are seeking a Finance Manager as a key role in managing our Japan finance operations and delivering a great service experience to our customers. You will be a valuable resource and a crucial point of contact for our Business Leader in Japan as well as our local customers. If you have excellent interpersonal and communication expertise, strong writing and analytical skills and a desire to leverage your knowledge of fintech and payments; this opportunity is a perfect fit.
- Manage all financial aspects of our business in Japan
- Ensure customers are onboarded successfully
- Handle day to day customer emails related to the payment process
- Administer pending payments and registrations
- Review vendor invoices received ensuring their accuracy and timeliness
- Send out client invoices ensuring they are accurate and compliant
- Verify customer data by performing compliance checks
- Maintain compliance for our local legal entity in Japan
- 5-7 years of finance experience
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree in economics/finance/accounting
- Fintech/Hi-tech experience is preferred but not required
- Impressive interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills with advanced Excel skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to pick up new technology quickly in a fast paced environment
Why Work With Us
- We are humble, hungry, intelligent and collaborative
- Unlimited PTO and a flexible working environment
- Team-building offsites and outings
Equal Opportunity Employer
Studies indicate that individuals from marginalized backgrounds, including women, often choose to apply for positions only when they fulfill all listed requirements. However, if you find that this role resonates with you even though you don't match every criterion, we strongly encourage you to get in touch with us. Our commitment to being an equal opportunity employer drives us to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, embracing individuals from various backgrounds. Our hiring process prioritizes skills and abilities, and our wide-reaching outlook is something we take great pride in. Feel free to reach out!