Manager, Business Development
What if your play had a purpose?
What if your virtual efforts made a real difference?
What if your online skills could produce offline accomplishments?
Blinkmoon is looking for a Manager, Business Development to be part of our service-oriented team. To succeed in this role, you should have experience building partnerships with gaming and entertainment companies across the entire sales cycle from prospect to close. You also have a strong network, Rolodex, and know-how. This includes pipeline generation, discovery, and building needs-based alignment across multiple stakeholders. You have excellent sales hygiene, including the ability to properly qualify an opportunity, manage a pipeline, accurately forecast deals, and communicate with management.
Who are we?
At Blinkmoon, we are assembling a team of award-winning artists, brilliant designers, and veteran game producers, and we want you on our journey! We believe everyone brings a unique function to the body of work we produce. We aim to tell the world stories that fuel people’s passions, ignite movements, and make a difference. We are in the business of creating a world where gaming makes a difference.
What you will do:
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with Management on business development strategy, planning, and forecasting
- Build and maintain a CRM system populated with existing and prospective client information
- Manage the Lead Gen pipeline and overall process, including establishing KPIs for the team, qualification requirements, target companies, regions, etc.
- Nurture opportunities and manage multiple stakeholders throughout the deal cycle including discovery, demos, financial modelling, creative product placements and success planning
- Create presentations and proposals that drive new business opportunities
- Collaborate with the CFO on having precise and up-to-date hard and soft bookings
What you will bring with you:
- Passion and knowledge of video games or the video game ecosystem
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients
- Exceptional analytical skills, knowledge of sales and marketing tools and techniques
- Project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects, prioritize workloads, and adhere to tight deadlines while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organization skills with a strong track record of high-quality work
- Familiar with many advanced tools, strategies, and resources to find and discover desired information and resources
- Experience working in a startup environment would be a strong plus!
What we offer:
At Blinkmoon, we are committed to work/life balance with our flexible paid time off policy and work schedules. While we are a start-up studio, we offer you and your family medical, dental, life insurance and a retirement savings plan. Contributing from the foundation of Blinkmoon, YOU are a crucial part of the future of our company. Your voice and efforts will become fundamental to our culture and brand. Blinkmoon is yours to create.
Play with Purpose – Play with Blinkmoon
Blinkmoon Games is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.