Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted on Monday, September 4, 2023
Note to all applicants: We are a remote-first team, however, the majority of our employees are based in the EMEA region, so we have a preference for candidates who can work remotely in the EMEA time zones.
Please also note: as a team who are looking to lead the way in Web 3, we require all applicants to have previous experience in the Web 3 / Blockchain Industry
Join a leading Web 3 company that’s enabling and powering the builders of the new internet!
Biconomy’s foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
That’s why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.
We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:
- Processed 38+ million transactions
- Facilitating over $441 million + of transfer volume
- Saving users over $5.6 million in gas fees!
Biconomy is seeking an experienced Fullstack Engineer to join our Developer Experience team to work on the Biconomy SDK. As an SDK engineer, you'll craft the essential tools developers need to engage seamlessly with the Account abstraction infrastructure offered by Biconomy. Your contributions will be instrumental in elevating the developer experience when utilizing our SDK.
Ideally, You have been looking into building with Account Abstraction and are familiar with ERC 4337. You have a deep understanding of interacting with Smart Contracts and API services. You have worked on libraries before or have contributed to open-source developer tool libraries.
What will you be doing?
- SDK Development & Maintenance: Design and construct SDK and libraries that empower developers to effortlessly integrate with Biconomy’s Infrastructure. Ensure code quality, optimal performance, and seamless interfacing with our underlying platforms.
- Technical Collaboration: Work in tandem with our Smart Contract development teams and backend service teams to guarantee fluid interaction between our SDK and smart contracts and API services.
- Frontend Framework Compatibility: Possess a deep understanding of various frontend frameworks to ensure that Biconomy’s SDK is adaptable and compatible across multiple frameworks, guaranteeing ease of integration and a consistent developer experience.
- SDK Performance Optimization: Continuously monitor, analyze, and refine the SDK’s performance metrics, ensuring swift interactions, reduced latency, and overall optimal efficiency. A deep understanding of Node JS will be important in this role.
- Open source Engagement & Collaboration: Embrace and foster an open-source culture within the team. Create comprehensive contribution guides to streamline external developer participation. Review and provide feedback on pull requests to ensure quality contributions.
- Knowledge Sharing & Documentation: Work with the Developer Relations team for knowledge transfer sessions on SDK development, review and collaborate on documentation created by Developer Relations for external facing users.
Your experience should include:
- 5+ years as a Full Stack Engineer: Your tenure as a software engineer includes navigating the intricacies of software development, architecture, and optimization. You should be comfortable with both frontend and backend realms with a bias towards writing clean, understandable code.
- SDK’s Libraries & Advanced Integrations: You have worked previously on building SDKs and libraries, and you should possess the technical prowess to facilitate seamless interactions with API services. You should be well versed in building Typescript Based SDKs and have experience working with Node js. Moreover, your deep understanding of smart contracts and solidity ensures that our SDKs function optimally within the blockchain ecosystem.
- Open Source Commitment: You cherish the open-source ethos, valuing collaboration and community-driven development. Your experience includes guiding external contributions, crafting contribution guides, and meticulously reviewing pull requests to ensure quality and alignment with our vision.
- Blockchain Proficiency: A deep understanding of blockchain technology, the wallet/dApp ecosystem, and the EVM. You should have a deep understanding of wallets and how to interact with different kinds of wallets. You should be familiar with libraries like ethers and viem and have an understanding of how to interact with blockchain nodes via JSON RPC requests. Understanding Account Abstraction and ERC 4337 will be pivotal to your success.
- Communication Mastery: Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, fostering productive collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to achieve integration and community-building objectives.
What's in it for you?
Joining Biconomy offers an unparalleled opportunity to shape the future of building new onboarding and transaction rails that will onboard the next wave of users to web3.. You'll have a direct impact on driving the adoption of decentralised applications, making blockchain technology accessible to a wider audience.
With a focus on cutting-edge concepts like Account Abstraction and ERC 4337, you'll be at the forefront of industry innovation. Collaborating with a talented team of professionals, you'll foster a culture of creativity and drive meaningful change. We prioritise your professional growth through continuous learning opportunities and provide a platform for industry recognition.
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive Salary with regular reviews
- Token Allocation
- Opportunity to grow. The sky's the limit if you're hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the narrative for the digital economies of the future
- Game nights, virtual celebrations, and work retreats
Biconomy is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.