Revenue Enablement Manager
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
AnyRoad is the leader in experiential marketing software. We were founded on the belief that real-life, in-person experiences offer brands invaluable opportunities to build long-lasting relationships with their consumers, ultimately creating a community of brand advocates and accelerating revenue growth.
AnyRoad offers the only unified platform for experiential marketing that effectively connects back-end processes like booking, ticketing, payments, and more, with first-party data capture, consumer feedback, and analytics. Armed with our platform, leading brands across various industries are able to streamline and scale their event operations, drive continuous improvements in their strategy with actionable insights, and increase the return on investment from every experience.
About the Role
As the Revenue Enablement Manager, you’ll play a key role in accelerating the performance of our Sales and Success organizations. This role will be pivotal in ensuring that our go-to-market teams are equipped with the content, resources, skills, and knowledge needed to effectively acquire, retain and expand our customers.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and manage the end-to-end enablement strategy for revenue teams including sales development, sales and customer success
- Collaborate with GTM leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the company, and build strategies to close those gaps
- Create resources that revenue teams need to win, including internal battle cards, talk tracks, pitch decks, scripts, sequences, and more
- Partner closely with operations, product marketing, and other cross-functional groups to build effective sales playbooks
- Design, implement and manage programs that enable GTM teams to achieve goals including training on our products, sales processes, core messaging & positioning, as well as ongoing professional development and skills training
- Measure, monitor and report back the effectiveness of all enablement investments
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience working in strategic sales, product marketing or cross-functional roles to sales, ideally at a technology SaaS company
- Proven success in leading projects with and developing trust from cross-functional groups like operations, marketing, and success, among others
- Experience creating sales resources (product narratives, talk-tracks, battle cards) for a product-led sales organization
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to simplify sophisticated topics for any audience
- Analytical thinking and the ability to identify patterns and make data actionable
- History of being an iterative tester with the ability to think strategically and implement tactically
- Ability to move fast, unblock obstacles, and thrive in ambiguity
Why Join Us?
- Ground-floor opportunity at a fast-growing company in which you’ll immediately and directly impact the company’s future.
- We are a small, talented, and agile team working hard to define a new product category and having fun doing it.
- Diversity and inclusion are integral to our company's values and growth. We are proud to be a gender-balanced organization and actively encourage applications from underrepresented communities.
- Backed by prominent investors such as a16z, Runa Capital, BlackRock, and Kaiser Permanente.
- We are a leader in our space and work with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks.
- Hybrid & remote work environments. We have offices in the US and a presence across EMEA, including an office in Greece.
- Emphasis on growth and opportunities for learning and development.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
AnyRoad is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are committed to considering all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodation during the job application process, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org for support.